Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel so overwhelmed with love for Bisou. I can just look at her or even at her photo and my heart swells!!

I just wanted to share her photo in her new blue sweater which was sent to her by her little NC cousins!! (many many thanks to Rain and CeeCee!!). We love it!!:wub: She looks so innocent in it! :HistericalSmiley:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I love her in blue!!! (as if you didn't know) That sweater is so pretty on her. I bet Bisou is nice and toasty in it. Your avatar shot is precious too.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Bisou is a great model! That is the perfect sweater, love the ruffles on it :wub:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Andrea, your Bisou is a little heartbreaker! She looks adorable in that little blue sweater!

It's so sweet of Dianne, CeeCee and Rain to send them! That blue one and the pink fringed sweater are our favorites from ON this season...

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Andrea, I love that sweater on Bisou! She's such a beautiful girl. I know what you mean about feeling so much love for her. When I first got Zoey I told everyone that when I let myself think about how much I love her it made my heart hurt. It was true then and even more so now. :wub:
Great pictures! That's such a nice gift from Rain and CeeCee.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Bisou, you brought happy blue skies to my gray & dreary day. You look beautiful. I'm having trouble keeping Jett away from my computer because all he wants to do is look at you. :wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I LOVE that sweater! Can you get them at ON? Are there any in our size? lol I think I will have to take a trip to the mall soon...

And Bisou looks so gorgeous in it! I know how you feel about that heart flutter. I sometimes have to grab my fluffs and just squeeze and snuggle them and tell them how much I love them. :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Bisou looks so gorgeous. I love the sweater and the blue is wonderful on her.

Andrea -- I miss seeing more pics of your beautiful Bisou. No wonder your heart swells when you look at her. Mine does too. :)

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Bisou, you look amazing in your new blue sweater! You are such a pretty little girl :wub:

Do you know who makes that sweater? I would love to get one for Sophia! It is adorable :)
I LOVE that sweater! Can you get them at ON? Are there any in our size? lol I think I will have to take a trip to the mall soon...

And Bisou looks so gorgeous in it! I know how you feel about that heart flutter. I sometimes have to grab my fluffs and just squeeze and snuggle them and tell them how much I love them. :wub:

Bisou looks beautiful in her new sweater. :wub: That was so sweet of Dianne, Cee Cee and Rain. My girls also have that same sweater, i just love the color and the little ruffles on it.

The sweater is Oscar Newman and Crystal carries it on her site. ON Rose N Ruffles Sweater

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
A beauty in blue. :wub::wub: She looks so feminine in it with those ruffles so it really makes the blue work for a girl, Andrea. And the blue bow.:thumbsup: Cee Cee and Rain has a very thoughtful mommy.:wub:
I feel the same way about Tyler. Sometimes I just literally ache to even see a picture of him when I'm away from him. Thank goodness for my iPod Touch.:chili:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts