Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom thinks she likes the name Bitsy so thats what we have been calling her.
She had very dry skin when we got her so she has to have a bath a few times a week. We Weighed her today and she is 1lb 4 oz so she is gaining weight good.

These are from todays bath and other pics

SPIKES

Being Cute

MORE ON NEXT POST!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
She is a DOLL!

·
Registered
942 Posts
She is very cute! I love the pink.

My first dog, which was a chihuahua terrier mix was named Bitsy. I loved/love her so much. I love the name Bitsy and it suits her well. She is absolutely adorable!

~Elegant

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
So excited for your mom. Those photos with the pink thingy are precious.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Bitsy is very cute. Are the eyes really blue or just a reflection? I am just worried about blue in the eyes .. the last time I saw it ... it was no good

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Nov 7 2005, 10:37 PM
Bitsy is very cute.  Are the eyes really blue or just a reflection?  I am just worried about blue in the eyes .. the last time I saw it ... it was no good

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117819
[/QUOTE]
I believe tis just the reflexiont but I will look at them closer tomorrow when she wakes up. Thanks for pointing it out.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Bitsy is an adorable name
. My good friend has a long haired chocolate male with that same liver colored nose. She named him Carlos. I am glad your mom was able to find another puppy to love so soon.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
OMG, she is just so cute. I love the pics with the pink fluffy thing as well. It just seems to go with her perfectly.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
What a cutie pie!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
What a cutie - I am glad your mom's arms are (can we call them filled if the little one is only 1.4 lbs) holding a new love.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts