Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
You can try Breck's although I'm not sure they have a website. I've never seen black tulips. I did get some very very dark purple ones from Costco of all places.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Nov 1 2005, 09:13 AM
Anyone know of a good website that sells black and white tulips?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115556
[/QUOTE]

I am finder of all things on the net...Lexi..I will do my best to find some. I do know they have black tulips...I am quite sure Breck's do carry them. Gimme a few k?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for your help! We want to plant the tulips on Oreo's grave. My mom would like to get them ordered ASAP so we can plant them yet this year.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
WOW! Those are beautiful! I did not know Tulips came in black.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Oh wow I never new they had black tulips... ( yippee now I can plant them in the new home... that is perfect... I love black. Thanks for sharing

G

·
Kristi, did you check out ebay? I get alot of my bulbs on there. I just checked and they do have different kinds of black ones and some are "buy it now" at very good prices.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Learn something new every day! Those are gorgeous.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Nov 1 2005, 10:59 AM
Kristi, did you check out ebay? I get alot of my bulbs on there. I just checked and they do have different kinds of black ones and some are "buy it now" at very good prices.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115616
[/QUOTE]
yeah I saw some on their. My mom really likes the Breck's ones though. They last a long time. My mom planted some cheaps ones one year, about 150 bulbs, and they only came up 1 year. The 2nd year not one of them came up. So she ordered a bunch from Breck's and they have all come up for the last couple of years. My grandpa who was a gardener used to order a bunch of stuff from them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts