Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm playing w dolce and I'm looking at his teeth like I usually do and I notice that he has a black tooth I thought it was something stuck there but no it's a loose tooth. I think it might b a baby molar. I tried to keep on looking but he wouldn't let me. I feel bad. He didn't seem to b in pain but it worries me. What do u think it is ?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Liza, honestly I have no idea. Isn't he 1 year old? Did he have his baby teeth pulled yet? At least he's not in pain though- don't feel bad!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
However, it would help to know exactly where you are, because you may be mistaken about them speaking

"broken" English. English has regional dialects - even among native English speakers, not all speak

the standard form (General American in the USA, Received Pronunciation in the UK).
JosefMiller...your dribble has been reported - we ban spammers like you. Goodbye! :bysmilie:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah he's 1 yr and 2 mths and no he never had them pulled. Cause I hvnt neutered him yet :/

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
I think little Dolce needs to go to the vet. He may have an infection. If he can be safely neutered, I would do it. Let us know what the vet says. :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know. I think that's the best thing, im going to make an appt w vet to look at his mouth and yes I do plan on neutering very soon.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Liza,

I sure am sorry that sweet, little Dolce has a problem with his tooth.

I hope that everything works out for the little man. I'll be watching for an update to see how he makes out.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Oh no! Basically same thing happened to a woman I know at the dog park recently. It was a puppy molar that moved to a weird place and had been rotting. Vet told her it probably did cause pain but her little girl learned to live with it. She had it pulled and all is well.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh no, I am so sorry. Poor little Dolce, and I know you must feel bad as well. Defintely call the vet, and let them know what is going on, and have him seen. In the meantime, ask them what you can do for him, because it probably is painful for him. Sorry, I know you don't want to hear that, but him not letting you touch it, is a pretty good sign that it's bothering him. Let us know, when you can, what the vets says. Kisses to sweet Dolce.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts