Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I bought the girls the Bless the Beasts detangling shampoo, puppy shampoo (for faces), and the fur pomade. The detangling shampoo definitely didn't keep her tangle free (although that is partially my fault, since I didn't comb her every day), but the fur pomade is the greatest stuff ever!!! I usually have to cut through knots to get them out, but this stuff tackled every single knot Katie had and it won!!! I didn't have to use the scissors once! Her hair is super soft now too.. I thought she would be greasy at first, but once the stuff soaked in it made her very very soft. I will definitely be buying this from now on! Thanks to all those who suggested it!
Jess

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Thanks! That is great to know. I should be running out of my PetSilk shampoo this fall or winter and I'm planning on order Bless the Beasts this time.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the shampoo would've worked really well for Katie (haven't tried it on Kylie yet) if I had taken the time to comb her hair... LOL!!! It did make her hair shimmer though... Looked very pretty for a while! That doesn't last too long with her though! LOL!! I like it much better than the PetSilk products, but that's just me.. Hope you like them!!
Jess

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by yorktesemomma@Oct 3 2005, 04:04 PM
I think the shampoo would've worked really well for Katie (haven't tried it on Kylie yet) if I had taken the time to comb her hair... LOL!!!  It did make her hair shimmer though... Looked very pretty for a while!  That doesn't last too long with her though! LOL!!  I like it much better than the PetSilk products, but that's just me.. Hope you like them!!
  Jess
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105741
[/QUOTE]
The way it works is if your puppy has matts it will help remove them while you shampoo. it makes them easy to take out. You should still try to separate or loosen the matts as normal before bathing. But, what every you cannot remove will be easy to take out when you shampoo. It also help prevent, but of course, if you do not brush during the week you will get some matts.
I only brush Chelsey once a week this is right before her bath and after she is done taking her path.. Like blow drying time. By the end of the week she may have one or two matts... but nothing compared to if I did not use bless the beast to shampoo her.
She would be all matted and I would have to cut her down. That what happened the last time I ran out. Now she has a puppy cut... I will never run out of that stuff again.
I like the pomade too. when I put it one Chelsey and Chester they get a little massage . They love that part of there bath
I'm glad you liked it. :D I love the smell it leave on chelsey... too

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by yorktesemomma@Oct 3 2005, 12:42 PM
Hi everyone!  I bought the girls the Bless the Beasts detangling shampoo, puppy shampoo (for faces), and the fur pomade.  The detangling shampoo definitely didn't keep her tangle free (although that is partially my fault, since I didn't comb her every day), but the fur pomade is the greatest stuff ever!!!  I usually have to cut through knots to get them out, but this stuff tackled every single knot Katie had and it won!!!  I didn't have to use the scissors once!  Her hair is super soft now too.. I thought she would be greasy at first, but once the stuff soaked in it made her very very soft.  I will definitely be buying this from now on!  Thanks to all those who suggested it!
  Jess
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105695
[/QUOTE]
how does it compare to the pure paws line???

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Where do you buy the products from? Do you order right from Bo Dereks site or do you order from another site?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Ok I just order some bless the beast shampoo
a person could go broke buy all this doggy stuff
oh well will do it being happy

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Paris had a mat under her front leg last night. I used the pomade and it came out without too much hassle. It definitely gets the tangles and mats out!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I use coat handler and was wondering how it compared to that? JMM maybe
you can give me some input on this?? Also does it help the coat and
does it help to whiten the coat at all?

Also I keep forgetting what everyone said they used to wash the
face so that you didn't have to worry about the soap getting in
thier eyes.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wasn't overly impressed with Pure Paws. The brightening shampoo does make Katie whiter, but that's about it.. I've got the brightening shampoo, the mosturizing shampoo, and two different kinds of conditioners..
I bought Bless the Beasts from the Rusty Dog site mentioned on here.. It allowed me to use PayPal, which made it easier for me. It is definitely cheaper at QVC!
I got the puppy shampoo to use on their faces.. It's tearless..

Jess

1 - 13 of 13 Posts