Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Sunday everyone :) Today's weather in GA in fantaastic :w00t: no hot sticky humidity .and a little bit breezy

Well Minnie had a few attempts at licking her stitches so we but a untight tank on her ... and we just put a shirt on Max so they would match LOL

here are some pictures of them and the big bear.. they just love that stuffed animal!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Cute pictures, thanks for sharing.
I hate it when they are sick and look at us with the helpless eyes.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Cute pics! My two have a bear rug that they love...similar to yours, just more "real" looking. lol

When I had London spayed, I bought a newborn onesie at Walmart for $3 and stuck the tail through where the middle snap would be (didn't snap the middle one, just the two ends). It worked really well. The only downside is you have to take it off or roll it way up when she goes potty, but it's worth knowing she can't access the stitches late at night. :)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I love that close up shot of Minnie. She's so adorable. That stuffed bear looks so comfy. Glad to hear your weather has cooled down with low humidity. I'm ready for Fall.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh bless your sweet Minnie, she is such a doll. Oh the onesies for me where an absolute Godsend. Minnie has the sweetest face, I know she will feel better in no time. What a sweetheart.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all the sweet replies :D everything's going well still .. cept she threw up a little in the middle of the night .. the vet said it was ok.. give her half a 10 mg tab of pepcid ac
other than that .. the two are having fun.. running around like crazy and are now passed out ..

i'm glad they are sleeping ... needa get some hw done ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts