Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
i went out and bought the blueing today and washed and conditioned my babies hair put a couple drops in warm water and put it on and rinsed it off it works great his hair felt soft and was easy to brush thanks for the info,on my female who has tearstains i use a toothbrush and peroxide that you get at the store,i wonder how this would work on her tearstains has anyone tried it yet?snuggles

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by Brit'sMom@Sep 22 2004, 01:07 PM
The Bluing Really Works! I took a big cup of cold water (probably a 44 oz cup) and droped about 4 drops of bluing in it, after I shampood and conditioned Brit'nys hair, I poured it over her.  I was SO SCARED at first because she was BLUE!  But after I bow dried her, she was ICE WHITE!

Cool Cool Cool! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=9769
[/QUOTE]
brit did you put the bluing around the eyes,also how long did you leave it in,i just poured on and rinsed works great but i would like to use it on my female bad tearstains can you leave it on and rinse next day thanks snuggles

·
Registered
22 Posts
well i used the blueing on my female today worked great i took a toothbrush and put some on tearstains letting it dry of course its diluted alot,doesnt seem to be bothering her at all i used to use peroxide that seemed to bother a little bit.thanks again for the info ill let you know how it works on tearstains snuggles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.