Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight after a romp around the yard. Here's my boy, his ears are fluffy enough to start laying down!

I take pics pretty often and don't want to overwhelm the board - is it best to put them all in one post? :wub:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Overwhelm the board?!!? with puppy pictures? ... My dear, that's just not possible! Please post as many as you wish. I think we would all enjoy even more pictures of Franky. :wub:

Edit: and yes, all in one post is the best way to go IMO... Then I can drool just on one page! lol

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
He's a dollbaby. SM,we live for fluff piccies! What else can we do on a stormy night w. tornado warnings...to calm us down...looks at lots of adorable fluffs:wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aw he looks all snug in his little play area :wub: I like the puppy set up =)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
How adroable! I don't mind too many pics. However you wish to post them is fine with me. Can't get enugh of your little guy. What is he laying in?

He's so cute! He's laying in the middle of a cat toy. It's a huge circle with a cardboard center and a track that goes around the outside with a ball in it. To keep kitties (and maybe Malts?) entertained.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
OMG, Frankie is such a Cutie Pie! Overwhelm the board?
Can't wait to see more pics of him!!! :heart:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts