Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know Deb has been burning that candle at both ends again and has had no time to get pics of little Bobby. I snapped a few while he was with me so I thought I would post them. Sorry they are not the best, he is a very active little guy, acts much younger than the age they thought he was (eight). Plus, I think he was embarrassed because he was naked:blink:.
Poor little guy, he had such awful mats, they were hurting him, it was necessary to shave him down. His hair (what is left of it) is very soft and he has almost no staining, I think he will be a very handsome boy when he fills out a bit and grows some hair back. Don't worry, Bobby, mommy Deb will fatten you up and with your appetite it will take no time at all! Bobby was the name of my very first dog as a child so this Bobby is very special dog by extension. :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Bobby is a very handsome boy and he's going to be a heartbreaker when he's filled out and has more hair. :wub: God Bless you Gigi, Deb and Edie for all you do. :hugging:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
We're finally getting a look at Bobby (or should I say the escape artist). He looks so sweet but also so skinny. Although I guess they would all look skinny shaved down like that. I know he'll flourish at Deb's. Thanks so much Gigi for springing him. :grouphug:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Bobby is handsome and I can see how beautiful his coat will be...what he does have left is very shiny & soft looking like a nice silk coat. I can't wait to see him get healthy!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
:chili:There's my boy!! Thanks so much Gigi. :chili:

You, and your husband, are the BEST!!

Isn't he cute as a bug?

I'm still in Vegas, but will be leaving in a few hours. I'll fill you in on our boy shortly.

I can't wait to get home.

Thanks soooo much for the pics, girlfriend. Thanks for saving Bobby.

We love you, my friend. :chili:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
He is adorable

Bobby is a CUTIE. He is also one lucky boy to have found such loving and caring parents. :aktion033::aktion033: Once his hair grows out and with your love, he will make ONE HANDSOME DUDE.

Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
He is adorable now!!! Hard to believe he was in there hiding under all that hair and mats... looks like he feels so much better and happier already!!! You are a Fabulous Team :) Love you all!!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Bobby is a cutie!!! How can anyone mistreat such a precious little boy. Yep you are a weeee little thing, but Deb is going to put some meat on those bones. I can't wait to see you flourish in Debs care.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Gigi -- thanks so much for posting pics of Bobby and for going to the shelter to pick him up.

He's soooooooooooo thin. Poor little guy. I know he will be a very handsome guy once he gains a little weight and gets some of his hair back. He must have been tramatized. But with Deb's love and yours too, he will be a great, happy guy in no time at all. :)

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Thanks for posting the pic's Gigi and for getting the boy out of that place. He is very thin and will be wonderful to see him fill out. He is one happy boy though and we'll find him a great home before long.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Bobby is a little doll and I can't wait to see him flourish under Deb's loving care!! Thanks for loving these little fluffs so much!! You ladies totally rock! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts