Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were the Jamacian Bobsled team at a party. Yes, Bogie is sporting his own hat with dreads! :wub:

My sweet Alexandra was Mary, from Little House on the Prairie. :thumbsup:

I had fun making her costume, but almost ran out of time! I cut it too close for comfort. Bogie was a (frosty) pumpkin last night because we sat outside to pass out treats. It was chilly, but so much fun to watch all the kids.

DH had to travel to France on business, so my FIL came and took Alex around for Candy.

My DGD and her new mommy were Mermaids. I taught new mommy to sew only 6 months ago. She did a great job on the costumes! I only helped a little with the sea shells. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Very cute costumes. Great looking family. Ya man..love the dreads

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Cool Runnings, Mahn:) Bogie's the cutest little Rasta-man I've ever seen. And I see a lot in NYC.:) Alexandra looks great in that sweet costume --don't know how you do it.:thumbsup: And look at your granddaughter with her new mom. :wub::wub:That one brought tears to my eyes seeing the two of them together and how she learned to sew and made them matching costumes. What a blessing that your DGD ended up with this loving family.:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing Miki.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts