Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What a great slideshow!!! I loved the pic of him with that big ole treat in his mouth hahaha!!! Bogie - you deserved all those nice prezzies...you're a good boy!!! :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I just loved the video!!! Bogie is soooo adorable. Cathy and Mercedes sure did a fantastic job. I love the sweater and bow, he looks very handsome!!!:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I loved seeing this reveal! How sweet is that little man Bogie?!? Miki, great job, bogie-man is so stinkin' cute!

Cathy, everything is just lovely!

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cathy and Mercedes got Bogie some great pressies! and he so deserved them!

I love the Oscar Newman sweater and the bows!

Bogie is so handsome!
I was so excited to receive this sweater and matching bow. I've always wanted an Oscar Newman sweater for my little man. Mercedes knows how to make a guy look handsome!

What a great slideshow!!! I loved the pic of him with that big ole treat in his mouth hahaha!!! Bogie - you deserved all those nice prezzies...you're a good boy!!! :)
Love the reveal!! Bogie got some great gifts and look, he got the "Jett" sweater!! That pic of him with the treat in his mouth is priceless and those bows! WOW!! Mercedes and Cathy did great!
Oh, yes. He just loved getting ahold of that big treat! I had to take it away and give him a smaller bit. These are going to be great for agility training.

love the video of Bogie, so cute!!:wub:
great pics and pressies!!
Awwww, thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I loved your pictures! Bogie looks adorable in his new sweater and I love those bows! :wub:
Cathy and Mercedes did a great job spoiling Bogie.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Such a handsome boy, your Bogie!
I think Mercedes has a little crush on him!
She picked really nice presents.
The jingle bell bow is pretty snazzy!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
What a cool video,I gotta learn how to do that. Bogie looked like a million in those
X-mas jammies! Such a sweetheart. Mercedes and Cathy did goood!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
What a great slideshow Miki! Bogie is so, so cute. What great gifts he got from Mercedes and Cathy. I love the bows, especially the one with the little bells on it. That blue sweater is beautiful and looks great on him. The airplane bow is adorable! Bogie did alright for himself and looks like he had fun opening his gifts. Merry Christmas.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
I am so happy you like the sweater:chili:Marg made a perfect bow to match:wub:
Bogie was really fun to shop for, I am glad he likes the treats, mine love them and they are easy to break in tiny pieces. Have a Merry Christmas and give Bogie a hug from Mercedes:wub:

Cathy and Mercedes

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Cathy & Mercedes did a wonderful job picking out gifts! Bogie looks so handsome in his new sweater and bows!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Bogie -- you look like you're having way too much fun with your gifts from your SS. What a wonderful slide show. Great reveal!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
It's just like Christmas morning - with Bogie in those way too cool PJ's. :wub::wub: What a cute slideshow and Mr. personality opening his presents. Please tell Bogie he is extremely handsome opening his gifts. I love the sweater and even more I love the bow Marj made with the airplane. Wonderful gifts and treats. Cathy and Mercedes :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
How did I miss Bogie's reveal?:smilie_tischkante: I'm sorry. Awe -I really enjoyed watching your slide show. Man, did Bogie get a ton of stuff and he looks like he is enjoying every minute! He is so adorable. :wub: I love watching him open his pressies. You had a great SS and what a great reveal!:chili:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts