Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love bon jovi,i am a collector,i visit ebay a lot,i was on a discussion board on ebay and all people could say was evil things about bon jovi to me coz my ebay id has the name bon jovi in it,i was very dissapointed and hurt,so who loves bon jovi out there................bon jovi forever

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
What's wrong with bon jovi! They are the bomb! I was just listening to "Dead or Alive" today out loud in my car! LOL I love them still! Some people are just on crack! HAHAAHHA JK. We can't all agree
. But they've been around forever! They must a lil good to be around this long! They're doing SOMETHING right!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 15 2005, 01:46 PM
What's wrong with bon jovi! They are the bomb!  I was just listening to "Dead or Alive" today out loud in my car!  LOL  I love them still!  Some people are just on crack!  HAHAAHHA JK.  We can't all agree
.  But they've been around forever!  They must a lil good to be around this long!  They're doing SOMETHING right!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43368
[/QUOTE]
I totally agree,i said to 1 of those people who was bagging them on ebay that they were jealous because bon jovi had made something of their lives...........i love wanted dead or alive...........nat and elmo.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I loved Bon Jovi when I was a teen but when I look back I see that all the songs I loved were from the Young Guns sound track. I also love and own that movie. I think there are a few others of their songs that I like but most are from that sound track.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 14 2005, 10:46 PM
What's wrong with bon jovi! They are the bomb!  I was just listening to "Dead or Alive" today out loud in my car!  LOL  I love them still!  Some people are just on crack!  HAHAAHHA JK.  We can't all agree
.  But they've been around forever!  They must a lil good to be around this long!  They're doing SOMETHING right!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43368
[/QUOTE]
The BEST song's for singing in the car!!! I love entertaining the other drivers at red lights

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I used to listen to them in high school...but not anymore. I thought they were cool! Poison too!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Mar 15 2005, 10:17 AM
I used to listen to them in high school...but not anymore. I thought they were cool! Poison too!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43467
[/QUOTE]

haha I went to a Poison concert last summer too

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I have had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times at social functions here in Monmouth County. He and his wife are very generous and very nice people. I feel like such an old lady sometimes, because I wasn't really familiar with his music. My 11 year old daughter loves him though. I can't fault someone who does so much for the community he lives in. Both he and Bruce Springsteen are very active with local charities and in my book that makes them superstars.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I think Bon Jovi is the singer that had a concert in Dubuque, IA a couple of years ago. My mom and aunt went to it. They even snuck in back to his dressing room. There was a group of students or something that were getting to go in. They just joined the group and went back with them.
I think my mom got his autograph.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Mar 15 2005, 10:44 AM
I think Bon Jovi is the singer that had a concert in Dubuque, IA a couple of years ago.  My mom and aunt went to it.  They even snuck in back to his dressing room.  There was a group of students or something that were getting to go in.  They just joined the group and went back with them.
I think my mom got his autograph.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43476
[/QUOTE]
Ha!!! I can't picture my mom sneaking into anywhere! Sounds like you have a cool mommy!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Mar 15 2005, 11:50 AM
Okay, I know this thread is about Bon Jovi (who I love) but POISON...I am such a Poison fan!  When I was younger, I had their posters all over my bedroom and my mom was always like, "Those are some nice looking women." 
  I was months before I finally told her they were men.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43506
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Mar 15 2005, 10:50 AM
...my mom was always like, "Those are some nice looking women." 
[/QUOTE]
Those were the long haired days for men! HAHAHAHA That is sooo funny. Some of them would really look hot as girls though! LOL

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Mar 15 2005, 10:50 AM
Okay, I know this thread is about Bon Jovi (who I love) but POISON...I am such a Poison fan!  When I was younger, I had their posters all over my bedroom and my mom was always like, "Those are some nice looking women." 
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by saltymalty@Mar 16 2005, 01:27 AM
I have had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times at social functions here in Monmouth County.  He and his wife are very generous and very nice people.  I feel like such an old lady sometimes, because I wasn't really familiar with his music.  My 11 year old daughter loves him though.  I can't fault someone who does so much for the community he lives in.  Both he and Bruce Springsteen are very active with local charities and in my book that makes them superstars.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43469
[/QUOTE]
YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY TO HAVE MET HIM......that is a dream for me.I know what you are saying coz mel gibson used to live near us in his australian house and i had met him a few times and was just normal with him.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Mar 16 2005, 12:05 AM
Natalie...we are like SO on the same page...

<span style="font-family:Geneva">I LOVE BON JOVI!!!!!!!!! Whenever they are here for concerts I am there! I love them! </span> 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43442
[/QUOTE]
I love them sooooooooo much,I have every cd,limited edition rare vinyls and picture discs,19 year old concert memorabilia and more.I get so excited when i think about them.......I LOVE BON JOVI...................

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Nichole@Mar 16 2005, 02:50 AM
[/QUOTE]
I loved poison too.I had their posters and records,the guys were oh so pretty back then.Brett Michaels.............what a honey!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts