Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jane, Zoey,Tess & Emy sent them beautiful harnesses, toys & a box of treats. Took me 2 days to get some decent pictures, Boo became obsessed with the box of treats & couldn't be still. So I made a little video of his antics. Thanks so much Jane, you made our day so much brighter & it was so very sweet of you & the girls.:wub: Here's a few pics of the excitement.They were moving around so much, it was like a blur.lol

Here's Boo going nuts over the box of treats. Hannah just waited til he calmed down.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Sue, you really gave me a good laugh tonight!!! That Boo is so funny going after those treats!! He means business and when he finally got the top halfway opened, he pushed it up against the chair leg and I am sure he has a boo boo on his little nose!!! Boo has a boo boo!!!! I think I am entertaining myself. Your Hannah looks like a babydoll with the lime green collar and leash........just darling!!! Jane, that was so sweet of you and I enjoyed the results so much!!!:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That was so sweet of Jane and the girls! I love the pic of Hannah sitting so pretty with her pressies.:wub: OMG i was laughing at Boo so hard especially when he scooted the box to the leg of the table, that boy was determined. LOL. I love how he finally posed for a pic with his new cell phone. He looks so handsome. :wub:Now i'm going to go watch the video again. :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl:
Boo: "911, I have an emergency"
Dispatcher "Yes sir, how can I help you?"
Boo: "I can't get this *#$% box of treats open.:smpullhair: Send over the police or fire department with a crowbar.":police:
Dispatcher: "Ask your mommy to open it."
Boo: "She's too busy taking pictures of me.:angry:"
Dispatcher: "How about your sister?"
Boo: "She thinks she's a model. She won't move unless I pay her with some of said treats.":angry::angry:
Dispatcher: "We'll be right over."

Loved the pictures of beautiful Hannah serenely sitting amidst her presents and Boo being a...guy!! He did look so handsome in that final shot.
Great gifts Jane and I just love the doggie Blackberry!! It's sad when a fluff has a Blackberry and I don't. :blush:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oooo wow how many nice things , loved the pics n the video !! too cute ! i love ur fluffs!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Sue, you're so welcome and I'm glad it brightened your day because you brightened mine with that video and pictures. I loved watching Boo and those treats. I just wanted to open them for him! I hope he liked them after all that trouble. Did he share with sweet Hannah?
I'm still sitting here laughing and I'm going back and watch the video again. :HistericalSmiley:
Give him and his beautiful sister a hug for us.:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Boo: "I can't get this *#$% box of treats open.:smpullhair: Send over the police or fire department with a crowbar.":police:
Boo: "She thinks she's a model. She won't move unless I pay her with some of said treats.":angry::angry:

Loved the pictures of beautiful Hannah serenely sitting amidst her presents and Boo being a...guy!! He did look so handsome in that final shot.
Great gifts Jane and I just love the doggie Blackberry!! It's sad when a fluff has a Blackberry and I don't. :blush:

:HistericalSmiley::smrofl::HistericalSmiley::smrofl:

·
Registered
106 Posts

That is priceless! I died laughing thanks for sharing :smrofl::smrofl::smrofl:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Sue, you really gave me a good laugh tonight!!! That Boo is so funny going after those treats!! He means business and when he finally got the top halfway opened, he pushed it up against the chair leg and I am sure he has a boo boo on his little nose!!! Boo has a boo boo!!!! I think I am entertaining myself. Your Hannah looks like a babydoll with the lime green collar and leash........just darling!!! Jane, that was so sweet of you and I enjoyed the results so much!!!:chili::chili:
LOL, glad you enjoyed Boo's boo-boo.

That was so sweet of Jane and the girls! I love the pic of Hannah sitting so pretty with her pressies.:wub: OMG i was laughing at Boo so hard especially when he scooted the box to the leg of the table, that boy was determined. LOL. I love how he finally posed for a pic with his new cell phone. He looks so handsome. :wub:Now i'm going to go watch the video again. :)
LOL, Boo is riot. I think he was seeing a few stars when he finally sat still & posed for me.:HistericalSmiley:

OMG, you're funnier than Boo crashing his treats into the table.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:At least you got 911 to come check out his nose.:HistericalSmiley:

oooo wow how many nice things , loved the pics n the video !! too cute ! i love ur fluffs!
Thank you.

Sue, you're so welcome and I'm glad it brightened your day because you brightened mine with that video and pictures. I loved watching Boo and those treats. I just wanted to open them for him! I hope he liked them after all that trouble. Did he share with sweet Hannah?
I'm still sitting here laughing and I'm going back and watch the video again. :HistericalSmiley:
Give him and his beautiful sister a hug for us.:wub:
LOL, It was so much fun watching him wrestle with that box. Yes, Hannah got some treat too,after Boo did all the work.lol Maybe I'll tape the box back tomorrow & let him go after it again.:HistericalSmiley:

That is priceless! I died laughing thanks for sharing :smrofl::smrofl::smrofl:
LOL, you're welcome.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Great surprise for your babies!!! OMG Boo trying to get the treats open is hilarious, what a smart boy! I adore Hannah's little candy toy, it's adorable!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
what wonderful gifts of love from Jane and the girls. Hannah always looks so beautiful:wub: love the candy toy.
Boo littleman you were on a mission,:HistericalSmiley: glad you got the treat box open:chili::aktion033: did your mommy give yummy treats after all your work

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
LOL -- the pictures and the video made my morning. Great photos. Hannah looks beautiful and Boo is too funny. BTW -- he's looking great and seems to be back to his old self. So glad to see it.

Isn't Jane just too sweet. What nice gifts.

I was thinking at the end of the video that Boo should have dialed 911 first and when they asked what the emergency was, he could bark that he couldn't get the box of treats open. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Oh Sue I was laughing so hard at your video. What a strong box is all I kept thinking! Boo is a determined little guy where treats are concerned. He looked very handsome in his black harness with matching bow when he finally sat down. Hannah, the lady, is so pretty in her green harness & bow. She must watch Boo with astonished eyes. LOL I love their toys too. Jane you buy the nicest gifts. You can see how happy you made Boo & Hannah, now you helped to make a lot of us at SM happy too by Sue's post. Great pictures and video Sue. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
How cute is that! LOVED the video...Boo is adorable! And Hannah is such a pretty girl posing with her presents! :wub::wub:

That was so sweet of Jane and her girls! :heart:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How very thoughtful of Jane!!.. loved, loved, loved the video!!!
Jane is a total sweetheart. So glad you enjoyed the video.

Great surprise for your babies!!! OMG Boo trying to get the treats open is hilarious, what a smart boy! I adore Hannah's little candy toy, it's adorable!
Thanks, yes, Boo is a smart boy & he loves him some treats.lol

what wonderful gifts of love from Jane and the girls. Hannah always looks so beautiful:wub: love the candy toy.
Boo littleman you were on a mission,:HistericalSmiley: glad you got the treat box open:chili::aktion033: did your mommy give yummy treats after all your work
LOL, he sure did have a mission,for 2 days. He says the treats were yummy & worth all the hard work.

Sue that video was to CUTE!! Boo is such a character!! :HistericalSmiley:
Thanks Jess, you're right, he's quite a character, & very entertaining.

What a neat thing and cure photos!!!! The members here are so loving and thoughtful...these threads are a joy to open and read! :) xoxox
Yes, we have some very loving & generous members here on SM

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL -- the pictures and the video made my morning. Great photos. Hannah looks beautiful and Boo is too funny. BTW -- he's looking great and seems to be back to his old self. So glad to see it.

Isn't Jane just too sweet. What nice gifts.

I was thinking at the end of the video that Boo should have dialed 911 first and when they asked what the emergency was, he could bark that he couldn't get the box of treats open. LOL
Thanks, Boo is doing great & we're so thinkful to see him back to his happy goofball self.

Oh Sue I was laughing so hard at your video. What a strong box is all I kept thinking! Boo is a determined little guy where treats are concerned. He looked very handsome in his black harness with matching bow when he finally sat down. Hannah, the lady, is so pretty in her green harness & bow. She must watch Boo with astonished eyes. LOL I love their toys too. Jane you buy the nicest gifts. You can see how happy you made Boo & Hannah, now you helped to make a lot of us at SM happy too by Sue's post. Great pictures and video Sue. Thanks.
Thanks Elaine, glad you enjoyed Boo's antics. Hannah tried to help Boo at first, but when he got frantic, she just sat back & watched.lol

How cute is that! LOVED the video...Boo is adorable! And Hannah is such a pretty girl posing with her presents! :wub::wub:

That was so sweet of Jane and her girls! :heart:
Thanks so much,Boo & Hannah loved their gifts from Jane & the girls.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts