Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took Boom for a hair cut and asked for them to take off about two inches. He's been to this groomer several times. I left to shop and came back and was shocked at his hair. You can see below that he certainly doesnt have 4 in long hair in these pictures.

He's still cute tho

Boom begging

Boom in the down

Boom in sneeze mode

Chillin'

Boom comin in.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
he looks great...love the sneeze photo!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great pictures...and he looks fine!!! He has a beautiful coat!!! The sneeze picture is really funny....

·
Registered
31 Posts
He looks adorable. Cal went for his "holiday" haircut Wednesday and he looks adorable too. I keep him short, so much easier for us.

Off topic - where did you come up with the name Boom and how old is he.

n.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I think he looks adorable. He looks cute in the down position. I wish my girls could learn that

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Boom Boom was named when we got him. We got him from some people who were going to take him to the humane society if he didnt find a home in the next day or two. He was kind of an "oops" He's half malt half pom and one got into the others cage and poof - Boom Boom. (His sister is jet black on a side note.)

Boom Boom is a year and a month old now. If you wanna see puppy pictures check out his website in my sig.

As far as down goes, it was pretty easy. He learned down first. Then with a treat in my hand I'd point to the floor and he'd just flop down. He learned beg from my MIL.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Boom Boom is so Cute Cute! I love his hair. You took him to petsmart, right? I believe Cloud got the same bandana when he went to get groomed too.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Nov 30 2004, 08:55 PM
Boom Boom is so Cute Cute!  I love his hair.  You took him to petsmart, right?  I believe Cloud got the same bandana when he went to get groomed too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19536
[/QUOTE]

yup... hes gone there since i got him

1 - 18 of 18 Posts