Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're back. The doctor said everything was healing nicely, but to keep a close eye on the incision. They gave him a larger collar to wear.

I put both to bed. Helo went straight into his crate with no problem. Boomer banged around a little to get in and had a hard time getting comfortable, but is asleep as well.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww glad he is okay. I did use the baby onesies on mine, and it really helped them to not to go near the stitches. I would undo the snaps for potting time, and they got so used to having it on them, I was able to keep it open up to their bellies (I folded it up), and they never went near the stitches, but glad Boomer is healing.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww glad he is okay. I did use the baby onesies on mine, and it really helped them to not to go near the stitches. I would undo the snaps for potting time, and they got so used to having it on them, I was able to keep it open up to their bellies (I folded it up), and they never went near the stitches, but glad Boomer is healing.
Yes, baby onesies are just great for keeping them away from stitches. Glad all is well now.
Ditto on that... used the onesies on Daisy too (much more comfortable than cones)...just left the middle snap undone for her tail to come through and unsnapped/folded back at potty time. You just have to be sure to take them off each day for a good brushing/comb out or you will get some pretty bad mats

1 - 12 of 12 Posts