Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home tonight and their was a package and card for Boomer:chili: I asked if he wanted to wait until Monday and he looked at me like I was :blink:.

Fank u Lilly for the card and toy!!!! I wub it!!!

1. Boomer waiting patiently
2. I LOVE presents!!!!!!
3. oooooh a treat toy!!!!!
4. Fank u Lilly!!!!! Ma hurry up and get a treat!!!!!!
5. My walentine is soo pwetty :wub:

Cindy (Cyndrae) & Lilly ~ Thank you so much! I love the card! It was made just for Boomer :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh Boomer - you lucky dog.:chili: What a wonderful Valentine to have. Beooootiful Lilly.:wub::wub: I love the card that says "Love at first sniff." :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: How cute. I can't blame you for wanting to open your card and present early. Happy Valentine's Day, handsome Boomer.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww how cute is that !!!! love his blue toy and his valentine card , what a cute lily on that card . and boomer i just love the sec pic with u grinning !!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Happy Valentines to you and your mommy, Boomer!

Thanks for the pretty photos!

What a nice present, very sweet and thoughtful of Cindy and Lilly! The card is beautiful and so lovely!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Boomer's special Valentine is such a gorgeous girl!!! He really attracts the pretty girls, doesn't he? ;) Boomer, I think you are the first one to reveal your secret buddy!

Those toys are supposed to be pretty neat, I have heard great things about them. They are the Canine Genius toys, right? I think they connect together with the "Leo" and "Mini Leo" bowling pin looking one if you want to use several pieces.

What a special early Valentine's Day Boomer has had!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Oh Boomer I am so happy they made it. I hope you can get treats out of the toy. I got Lilly one at the same time and she can roll it around but can't quite get the treats out yet.

Lilly says "Thanks Boomer, I love being your valentines."

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Boomer -- what a cute little Valetine Miss Lilly is. You're a very lucky fluff. Love your pictures. You look soooooooooooooo cute. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts