Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who else is out there. My hubby is in the garage working(playing) w/ his machine shop. And I am done w/weekend cleaning. Anyone know of anything interesting on TV or a good book? I swear I feel so old.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
me! I'm suppose to be studying, but nope! LOL

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Ha...I'm taking a break from cleaning right now. I feel like a loser, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?
My bf is outside changing my tire. All thanks to Boston's wonderful potholes!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhh the joys of being married and having children.... you have nothing to do on sat night anymore.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
We are home!!! How embarassing
. My husband has his PhD defense in a few weeks so he really needs to work (and so do I but my work is not as pressing). So, we are both sitting with our laptops at home and Miko is crushed out in his playpen.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
if you have AIM/AOL messenger you can set up a chat of your own.
several of us do that here on ocassion
It's fun!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
It would be fun to have a chatroom, but I wonder how much we'd be POSTING if we're always chatting! LOL

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i am bored also....im finally off for a weekend..but everyone else is busy!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Maybe we can have a chatroom like not 24/7, but like have one that is open for like 1 hr or afew hrs a day. I think we may get a tad naughty though! LOL

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yep I am stuck at home on a Saturday, the prom is getting out around now so I if I went out now I could find plenty of stuff to do.....but I think I will just stay at home lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts