Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bet he did look adorable.

Cal has many jackets and sweaters. Sunday morning it was pouring rain and he saw me go into the closet to get the nylon jacket and then he kept running away from me -- he doesn't want to wear a jacket, coat or sweater. I got him a "Sunday Best" coat and tried it on him and he just stood there like a statue with a look of "lady are you crazy

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Valletta has two jackets...both which match my coats. My mother bought her a fur trimmed denim jacket (to match my denim dyed shearling) and my neighbor bought her a red doggie coat from Lands End (to match my squall parka). Now I cannot wait for the chilly weather so we can wear our matching coats!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh believe me maxi is the same i have to chase him all over the place and corner him and than struggle to put a jacket or sweater on him right now i am up to a fairly big wardrobe for maxi i think the maltese breed looks so cute when dressed in stuff, plus truth is i want him to be warm its not just for show its to make sure he doesnt get sick i also bought him the rain jacket which he hates, i posted a picture of him in it on the picture gallery it was taken with my online camera which stinks he looks like an adorable clown lol

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
you gotta keep practicing putting a sweater on him. i used to chase sprite around. now her, ellie, and gruffi do a sit-stay while we put sweaters(gruffi has a scarf) and their leashes on. i never thought that would happen. LOL>

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Caesars mom

Doctor cathy maxi use to be fine about me putting on his sweaters and jackets he just decided he didnt like it anymore ....He has been wearing clothes since i got him at 10 weeks .......he just likes being a brat sometimes , yesterday we were laying down and watching tv first sunday in a long time that i got to relax im usually on the go but the weather was bad rainy anyway we are laying down and im rubbing maxis back which he loves and he is being a cutey boy and all of a sudden out of no where he jumps up and starts his biting frenzy with me which he does every night
so i give him a little pat on his butt
and said NO NO BITE because it was like night and day he went from being this sweety boy to a demon child
he eventually stopped and than i took him to the toy store and bought him toys lol which is why he is spoiled its my fault

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks Caesars mom

Doctor cathy maxi use to be fine about me putting on his sweaters and jackets he just decided he didnt like it anymore ....He has been wearing clothes since i got him at 10 weeks .......he just likes being a brat sometimes , yesterday we were laying down and watching tv first sunday in a long time that i got to relax im usually on the go but the weather was bad rainy anyway we are laying down and im rubbing maxis back which he loves and he is being a cutey boy and all of a sudden out of no where he jumps up and starts his biting frenzy with me which he does every night
so i give him a little pat on his butt
and said NO NO BITE because it was like night and day he went from being this sweety boy to a demon child
he eventually stopped and than i took him to the toy store and bought him toys lol which is why he is spoiled its my fault

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker gets excited when i show him a shirt/coat to put on. he starts bounching around on his hind feet. i think he associated it with going somewhere so he likes it.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts