1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com+Jun 16 2005, 08:27 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadysMom
@Jun 16 2005, 07:02 AM
Joe, can we move this to the "Buy, Sell and Trade" section?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72982
I was thinking the same thing. Cute bows though.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73006
[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Everyone I totally forgot about that section. (I hope I didnt step on anyones toes)

Thanks,
Sarah

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jun 16 2005, 08:55 PM
Those bows are adorable!  What is eveyones opinion on bows in boys hair? I put one in Rex's hair for one picture, but I dont want to make him gender confused!!  :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73224
[/QUOTE]
Aww, I say go for it! The only thing for me (I have 2 boys) is that I just stay away from pink bows

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jun 16 2005, 07:55 PM
Those bows are adorable!  What is eveyones opinion on bows in boys hair? I put one in Rex's hair for one picture, but I dont want to make him gender confused!!  :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73224
[/QUOTE]
I have a few ribbons like blue plaids and dark navys that look good on boys as well. As long as you dont put hot pink I think he looks great.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
HI
I plan on naming my dog Harry when I get her In about October.
What did you pick the name harry? I picked harry cause we have a family tradition of naming our dogs after the Cubs...so we picked Harry Caray even though I am getting a girl lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com@Jun 17 2005, 06:03 AM
I put bows on my Harry and he loves it. He also likes wearing dresses but we keep that in the house...LOL

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73312
[/QUOTE]

I put bows on Chewy too. Even ones that could be considered girlie. But he also has (and my husband prefers) The ULTRA COOOOOL Batman and superman bows I make. Cause real men wear superheroes.

Chewy prefers the original batman in Yellow and Black, but hubby wants a batman returns black/red one. Chewy may get one as he likes to consider himself a modern dog tooo...

Heehee (may be time for me to go to bed! LOL

Robyn

·
Registered
489 Posts
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Jun 17 2005, 08:10 PM
HI
What did you pick the name harry? I picked harry cause we have a family tradition of naming our dogs after the Cubs...so we picked Harry Caray even though I am getting a girl lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73501
[/QUOTE]
All our babies are Harry Potter themed. I'm a great believer in literacy and all five of my children are avid readers. When the first book came out I realized that even kids that weren't normally readers , (I do a lot of volonteer work for the schools) had picked it up and started reading it. I'm also dyslexic and wasn't always able to read so it's one of my passions to encourage kids of any age even adults to pick up a book, magazine, instructions for the DVD player or anything else that will get them reading. Bye the way my babies names are Harry, Minerva, Hedwig, Quidich and Chocolate,(for chocolate frogs) LOL

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com@Jun 17 2005, 07:03 AM
I put bows on my Harry and he loves it. He also likes wearing dresses but we keep that in the house...LOL

[/QUOTE]
I put bows on Bailey also... but my Husband would KILL me if I ever put a dress on him (But believe me, I have been tempted)!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com+Jun 18 2005, 07:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-HollyHobbie
@Jun 17 2005, 08:10 PM
HI
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73501
All our babies are Harry Potter themed. I'm a great believer in literacy and all five of my children are avid readers. When the first book came out I realized that even kids that weren't normally readers , (I do a lot of volonteer work for the schools) had picked it up and started reading it. I'm also dyslexic and wasn't always able to read so it's one of my passions to encourage kids of any age even adults to pick up a book, magazine, instructions for the DVD player or anything else that will get them reading. Bye the way my babies names are Harry, Minerva, Hedwig, Quidich and Chocolate,(for chocolate frogs) LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73586
[/B][/QUOTE]

Wow that is really inspiring....I love to read also. My youngest is just learning and having a hard time with it but I keep encourging him to read, read, read...my husband is not a reader so I feel I have to show the kids how much I love to read hopefully my passion for it will rub off on them.

Cute names btw...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Originally posted by CookieCat+Jun 17 2005, 08:25 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-adorableaccentsdogbows.com
@Jun 17 2005, 06:03 AM

I put bows on Chewy too. Even ones that could be considered girlie. But he also has (and my husband prefers) The ULTRA COOOOOL Batman and superman bows I make. Cause real men wear superheroes.

Chewy prefers the original batman in Yellow and Black, but hubby wants a batman returns black/red one. Chewy may get one as he likes to consider himself a modern dog tooo...

Heehee (may be time for me to go to bed! LOL

Robyn
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73509
[/B][/QUOTE]

I Looove this batman bow....my youngest son thinks he IS batman. We have batman everything. For the longest he told everyone who ask his name was Bentley Batman...where did you find the center logo thing at I would LOVE to have one like that...so cute. My other son loves superman lol...but he is not as crazy about him as my very own mini batman is. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.