Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked Joe for permission to post here.

I make lots of Doggy bows. Actually I started making them because I am a FREAK and my dogs gotta have bows for every single occasion.

I design them so there is a "scoop" in the back to hug the top-knot. But here are some I put on eBay. If you want a particular color, or style PM me. I have about 100+ in stock. I do have boy bows also. I am putting together a website. But I am hoping for a new camera for Moms day. My camera is..... well lets just say its CRUMMY!

Just cut and paste this URL to see some bows.

Moppetz Bowz for Dogz

http://search.ebay.com/_Home-Garden_W0QQca...kQ5favenueQ5fvt

Hugs!
Robyn

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Just to let you guys know...Robyn made some bows for Bailey.Kirbie & Lamby.They are very well made and beautiful. Ive used them many,many times!
Forgot to add,I will diffenitly be buying some!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
those bows are CUTE!! you should definitely go to local pet shops and ask to have them on display. there's one near me Bree's Pet Depot in valencia, and they just starting this cute line of clothes---your bows would sooo go with it.
they have nothing like that in stores.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sheila,

I got tears in my eyes seeing Lamby in her pink bow!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks so happy & healthy & so darn happy!

I LOOOOOVEEEEE that picture of her! (your Avatar) Love it Love it!

Robyn

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by CookieCat@May 1 2005, 06:23 PM
Sheila,

I got tears in my eyes seeing Lamby in her pink bow!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks so happy & healthy & so darn happy!

I LOOOOOVEEEEE that picture of her! (your Avatar) Love it Love it!

Robyn
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58674
[/QUOTE]
Its the one you made her!!!!
And puppylucy is right,you should post more!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I think your bows are exquisite. Beastie doesn't wear a topknot, but if he did, I'd buy from you in a NY minute!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@May 1 2005, 08:42 PM
Very nice bows..... glad to "see" you on SM again...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58738
[/QUOTE]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I miss you guys too. I don't post as much anymore since I no longer have a maltese around. So I feel a little badly, and of course I still use LAMBY'S x-mas picture. But I think I will put my chewy dog up.

I do have something in common. LONG HAIRED TOY DOGS! lol - My Chewy is a Havanese and there aren't any really great Hav forums. I just may have to lurk here!

Robyn

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by CookieCat+May 2 2005, 08:07 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@May 1 2005, 08:42 PM
Very nice bows..... glad to "see" you on SM again...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58738
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I miss you guys too. I don't post as much anymore since I no longer have a maltese around.

Robyn
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58851
[/B][/QUOTE]
You will always be a part of Lamby,you are her "first" Mom and that will never change! So post away,we all love your stories and you always have great imput on many things!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lemmee see if I can get this to work.

Here are a sampling of Boy Bows.

Giving it a whirl..........

SORRY CRUMMY CAMERA...... Here's hoping for MOMS day I get a new one!
Robyn

·
Registered
608 Posts
She recently made me 2 superman bows that I adore!!! They match his shirt perfectly.

She is the sweetest woman though. She made mine just for me no one else has them. I needed them to match and she came up with a way how. I love it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts