Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone again for their help in finding "manly" clothes. Here are a couple pictures to show him in his new "duds" ... most of which had been special ordered from LadysMom and BarkingDogClothes

I had asked Rena at BarkingDogClothes to make this sweatshirt specially for me... Codi always comes to work with me, and figured that he needed to have a "uniform" to wear at work! Then I had LadysMom make a bow to match, so here's a couple pictures to show their beautiful work!!

Close up on the bow

Bow and Sweatshirt together

Close up on Sweatshirt

Please excuse the dirty dog, lol

Here is another bow from LadysMom

Codi is camera shy

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some more pictures in another sweatshirt I found. He is very entertaining in this one because if he is playing, the hood usually falls over his head and covers his eyes. So he will just stop what he is doing and stand still, waiting until someone comes and "rescues" him. If no one comes quickly enough, he'll start barking to get our attention! It's rather entertaining and the pictures dont do quite the justice but it gives an idea ... :D

Codi: "I give up" (sigh)

Codi: "Someone please come rescue me so I can go tear up that flamingo some more!!"

·
Registered
285 Posts
what a little cutie, the last blue sweatshirt I just recieved that for Cosmo
aswell, I haven't put it on him yet though cause I think it is a little big still
but I ordered it with another sweater that someday I will have to get a picture
of.

How adorable Kodie is.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
those pictures are just too cute!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone!!

I unfortunately did not order the hoodie from PetEdge. I saw it on Ebay and got it there. And then a couple days ago I was looking at PetEdge and saw it there for 1/4 the price!! Oh well, you live you learn.

Thanks again everyone! I just got a book on how to make my own clothes, so once I get the balls to do it, definitely more pictures!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
That sweatshirt and bow are so cute. I am a photographer. I will have to get a set with our name for my little guy, he can be our studio mascot. I bet yours gets lots of attention from the customers.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
oh my GOSH Codi is cute! buttercup also does the "okay, this isnt funny, i cant see. something fell over my face and I CANT SEE...so i'm going to just STAND HERE until you stop forgetting about me...and come look for me!" it's so funny, not really, but it is anyway LOL

Cute pics, he looks awesome in the ribbon and hoody, what a trendsetter!

ann marie and the "hoodies over our faces = not funny" buttercup
(sure they are!!!!)

·
Registered
313 Posts
i saw that sweatshirt yesterday in the petedge catalog and wanted to order it. seeing how cute codi is in it, i definitely have to order it now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts