Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hmmmm, where to begin! I think I'll start with the cold weather!! It is so cold and all the pups have had their body hair cut short so I needed something warm and comfy for the house. I found some great fleece "blanket" coats at a local pet store and they are wonderful for daily use at home. I also got Claire a few outfits for going out and about, since she is my "errands buddy".

AND if we have outfits we need BOWS!! I placed a huge order with Marj (M'Lady's Dog Bows) and literally squealed with delight when I saw them. My groomer was here when they got here and she was wondering what I was so happy about!! Marj makes gorgeous and well-crafted bows and gives exceptional service! It's so nice to find a vendor who is so reliable!

The bows are gorgeous and it's really fun to match them up with the various outfits.

Sooooo, here are a zillion pics that I've taken over the last couple weeks, including our bow collection .. some old ones and lots of new ones!

Velvet bows .. I love these because they are lightweight and soft and are great for matching up with outfits. Yep, I have a lot of bright pink ones!!

Our main stash of bows .. most of these are new ones.

This container holds duplicate bows and seasonal bows. Catcher used to wear a smaller bow so I've kept a few of those, too.

This is a great little harness vest I got from Bloomingtails (an SM vendor).
Marj made two custom bows to match it. She not only captured the colors but
the edgy vibe of the vest. They are perfection!!!

Here's a picture of Claire in the vest before I got the custom bows but with
a pink velvet bow:

Here are some "at home" fleece outfits and matching bows ...

And now some modeling shots ...

Claire and her "Princess Coat" from Bloomingtails

Kallie and Catcher in Fido Fleece

Claire

Catcher in his camo fleece with matching bow. He doesn't look happy, though!

Claire and Catcher

Claire

Here's a "nude" Claire .. it's weird to see her sans bow and clothes!

I ordered a couple cute outfits from Crystal, so I'll have more pics soon!! :whistle:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Fantastic pics...I love the models & their new wardrobe! Claire's new fancy coat is so cute on her, I love the little bows on the sleeves. I also love the denim harness vest, it's so cute!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
OMG, i can see why you squealed with delight when you got your new bows, i'm the same way! Your models are just gorgeous and i love all of the new clothes they've gotten.:wub: I can't believe Miss Claire Bear she gets more gorgeous with every picture you post if that's possible. :wub2: Give your babies kisses from me.

What are the brand names of the aqua sweater and the fleece vests?

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Sher - I'm totally blown away. What beautiful bows and outfits your girls and guy have and they are just so stunning. Claire's Princess coat is gorgous and I love the ooh-la-la vest and bows that she has. :thumbsup: Great shots of them looking super white and showing off their best modeling skills. Wow, what a beautiful, wonderful family. :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
WOW!!! gorgeous! everything about it, beautiful babies, bows, outfits and photographs :) Does Claire's hair just stand up like that in a single band? Lola's flops down straight in her face if I don't fasten it down.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
OMG, i can see why you squealed with delight when you got your new bows, i'm the same way! Your models are just gorgeous and i love all of the new clothes they've gotten.:wub: I can't believe Miss Claire Bear she gets more gorgeous with every picture you post if that's possible. :wub2: Give your babies kisses from me.

What are the brand names of the aqua sweater and the fleece vests?
Debbie, The aqua sweater is from a couple years ago .. If you mean the one photographed next to the pink/black coat. The fleece vests are called Luxe Doggie Blanket Coat. I love that it is not confining and is really comfy for just hanging out at home. The turquoise one that Catcher is wearing in his solo picture is a Fido Fleece. Those are nice, too, but this year they had problems with sizing so they aren't the size that they say they are, so it is trial and error to get one that fits!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
oh no Sher you have a addiction:HistericalSmiley: I love it, you have great taste, I love all the bows Marj makes, I'm in love with the pink coat, soooo stylish. Claire should really be a model for a clothing store, she's beautiful:wub:. it is so good to see Miss Kallie all dolled up:wub: where's that girls ball? Catcher is such a handsome littleman:wub: love their vests. you have a wonderful little family.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !!!!

Love the bows by Marj - my favorite also!

And the outfits are darling!!

Your pups are priceless - love, love, love them! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
You've got such a good looking model bunch!!! The bows are GORGEOUS and so are the outfits!! Clair is beautiful!! :wub: she's such an eye candy :wub2: I really love her orange sweater and matching bow, that's my favorite, it's such a warm color and she looks super adorable. oh and her vest looks very trendy! Catcher and Kallie look very comfy and handsome in their fleece coat and matching bows! Thank you for sharing this treat with us :D

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
WOW Sher, what beautiful beautiful babies!!!! All the pics are great. I love all the bows, gorgeous!!! And I LOVE the princess coat on Claire, gorgeous!!!!!!! All the babies look incredible and my what a beautiful collection of attire!!!! I love it!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Beautiful!! the fluffs, the clothes and the bows!! Marj does such a wonderful job at matching outfits!! Love the Dog in the Closet harnesses and the "Princess" coat !!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
They look soooo adorable in all their darling little warm coats and vests!!! Love the bows too!!! They all are beautiful little well dressed babies!!!!:chili::chili:Yes Sher, it is COLD:w00t: here and I just heard the weatherman say the last half of Jan will moderate!! I am holding him to it~~~I keep little warm flannel jackets on my two also!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
WOW love everything: bows, clothes/vests, malts and pictures!!!! PERFECT is the word for them!!! I especially loved the "Oh LA LA! Poodle" vest :D
I swear, clrair looks as if she is smiling in that first picture :wub:
Please give them tones of kisses from me!
hugs
Kat

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
these are beautiful , the bows all of them !! the matching bow marj made for the denim vest too too perfect , adorable , the coat , the smiles from the fluffs , their prefect topknots , they r ssoo white n there coats are perfect , even nakey ,, i loved these pics , thanks for sharing .

1 - 20 of 41 Posts