Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I use 5/8" ribbon for single top knots. For double top knots, I use 3/8" ribbon.
The bows you are looking at are a good size but you will never be using them as a pair!

The bows you see in my signature are all 5/8" with the exception of the last photo of Waffle which is a 7/8". He is bigger so he can have a bigger bow

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
When Brink was smaller and I bought him bows (that he doesn't wear!)...I bought the sets of two, so that they would be smaller and not overwhelm his tiny puppy head...I couldn't get the link to open above, so I don't know what the picture was...
but those were a good size for puppies, even though I only used one at a time..

k-I got the link to open...
I ordered her bows and they are GREAT!!! Those are the only place I got my bows! She is SO nice and helpful. The bows are a great price and great quality and she always threw in a bonus...I give her a big
as far as her product and ordering from her!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YAY

Thank you !!!!! I just ordered a LOT of bows
I know it sounds crazy but i couldn't resist..... they are beautiful.

·
Registered
447 Posts
There is a seller on a website called ioffer.com (similar to ebay but you can "buy it now" on all products) she has the cutest little louis vuitton fabric bows (not real of course, but cute nonetheless)

Here are some pics

Also she makes a pink coat to match the pink bows

I ordered the bows just to see what type of quality they will be before I order the dress and they were PERFECT not a stitch out of place, and the lady is super nice

Her ioffer name is "trenas-togs" But she has a website as well www.tenastoys.com

cute stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts