Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember Aunties, how I just wanted to stay all snuggled up in my bed today?

In case you missed it, here 's my post from this morning where, I was, just content to stay in bed all snuggled up.

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/64-picture-posts/108525-its-early-its-damp-soggy-outside-2.html

But boy oh boy, am I ever so glad that I did get up from my warm bed :chili: Mommy, says that she's very sorry, some of our pics came out a little blury :blush:, guess it's hard to take pics and keep an eye out on whatever Mia is up too :HistericalSmiley: Okay, I mean me :)

Well, during our stroll today

Picture 015.jpg

We got to see our friend Lilly the little pug, we always feel bad that she's behind that fence, but she's always happy to see us, and we are always happy to see her :wub:

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Then the best thing of all happened, BECKY, Becky was out with her Daddy, Oh I was so happy, Mia likes her too, but is just a tad more reserved then me

Picture 008.jpg

And this time, Becky gave ME kisses :wub:

Picture 009.jpg

I love my little brother so much, but he's such a flirt :blush:
Picture 013.jpg

Uh oh, Mommy, I think he spots another girl. I bet he is looking for his very favorite his Westie girlfriend.
Picture 019.jpg

Mommy, can we go in, I loved our stroll, but Leo is all lover today and I don't want him to get a bad reputation :wub:
Picture 018.jpg

Well, I didn't see my Westie girlfriend, but sure had a great stroll. So if there are ever days, you just don't feel like getting out of bed, those are the days, when some of the best things can happen. Hope all of you had a great day.

Lots of Love, Mia and Leo.

Picture 011.jpg

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That was quite a busy walk! I'm glad Leo got to flirt and Mia got to go home .. eventually. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Leo - I love the adventures you and your sister have when you get out of the house. You both look so perfect too on your walks. You're so lucky to have Lilly and Becky right near you.
Now about this Lover Boy thing you've got going. Tyler says.... 2 PAWS UP. :thumbsup::thumbsup: He knows Mia thinks you're being a cad but he says, "Go for it" as long as your mommy says it's okay and she isn't one of those loose doggies :w00t: or one who hasn't been spayed. :w00t::w00t:
And Leo you just helped me realize that getting out of bed can lead to lots of adventures and not to lie back and hit the snooze button 12 times.:blush:

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Kitzi doesn't understand why you two didn't drop by his pad on your stroll?????? He could have limped along w/you.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwwww I just love you guys. Seems most of the dogs around here are all girls, and Leo was in an overly loving mood, he's like that with people too, Mia is a little more reserved, and will approach with more grace then Leo LOL. You have to see her expression everytime he stops to say hello to anyone and everyone, like oh no, not again.

Love you all and thanks, it makes me so happy to share my kids with you, and I love seeing all of yours as well.

Thank you again.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
You should consider writing a book about their adventures - - - you are gifted.
I, too, love seeing and hearing about their travels.

Thank you for sharing,

Allie

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
What a cute story and pictues. We love hearing and seeing.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
What a grand adventure you all had...especially that little lover Leo. :HistericalSmiley: I adore your babies Christine. :wub: :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I feel like I went on the walk with them and it was so much fun! Love the little pug.......Your babies are just adorable and I too am glad Mr Lover boy woke up!!! They have had quite a weekend.....been busy and I personally, had a good time!!! How about you Mommy????:chili:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts