Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boys Cappi and Max ( AKA GORDITO ) are ready for tomorrow's NEUTERING :w00t: their momma is NOT I was not this nervous with the girls and perhaps is because they were older when they were spayed :wub::wub:

I took a few pictures today after bathing.

010.jpg

Max- GORDITO

011.jpg

Cappi

004.jpg

Cappi

003.jpg

The 2 brothers!!!!!!:aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I will keep the boys in my prayers.:grouphug::prayer::grouphug: I know how hard and nerve wracking it is to have your baby under. They will be just fine and please let us know how they're doing when done.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Aww, Barbara. My heart goes out to you, yet, I'm sure all will go smoothly. There's nothing better than getting that phone call from your vets office saying all is well. I'll keep you and your beautiful boys in my prayers.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anxiety

Deb:

Thank you! I am so ANXIOUS! I just love them so much! I have tears in my eyes as I write this!:blush:

I love my 5 fluffs but these 2 boys are the apple of my eyes. Is this normal?:w00t:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Deb:

Thank you! I am so ANXIOUS! I just love them so much! I have tears in my eyes as I write this!:blush:

I love my 5 fluffs but these 2 boys are the apple of my eyes. Is this normal?:w00t:

Of course it is, there is just something about the boys. I have 4 malts 3 girls and 1 boy and my little boy is my pride and joy, he's such a mamma's boy.

Plus the holidays tend to make people a little more anxious and emotinal i know it does me. So hang in there and know that we are keeping your boys in our prayers. :hugging:

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Aww what cuties! I'm sure they'll do great.
I know anytime they go under it's worrisome though. Perri was scheduled for a dental yesterday but his vet was out sick so they called to cancel as I was leaving. So now I have to get all worried again in a few weeks lol!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Barbara, yes they will be just fine. Will be thinking of you and you get the call and its such a lift. Do something to keep you busy thats what I did and time flew by. Keep me posted. Yes and boys rule....Kisses from Max

1 - 13 of 13 Posts