Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this would probably look like too much... But Sagi was sleeping on my lap and I just started to braid her hair.. A fancy braid... Look
Hair Wool Hairstyle Textile Fur

Hair Hairstyle Nose Pink Ear

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Cat Persian Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Fur

Of course she didnt allowed me to take a pic of her face :( , she moves so fast!!. I will try to take a pic of her face and post it here... In the meantime... What do you think if her new hair do??

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for your comments!!

Unfortunately, she started to play with Brisa and byebye braid, couldnt take a picture of her face :(

It didnt took long, 5 min tops. I actually think she likes when I braid her hair cause she stays very still and starts to close her eyes and fall asleep. Hahaha!!

I used to braid my dolls hair, my little cousins, my sister, frinds, etc. So once you have practice its very easy. Of course I can do this just with Sagirah, cause Brisa and Khadijah are a tornado ;)

Will wait to see pics if Ein... Will he allow to braid his hair?? Hehehe

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how long do you think it can stay in for?
I have done this kind of braids before and I always keep them just for a day, two days tops. Inspite they are not tight, I dont like to keep them for too long. I always brush their hair before bed and remove everything. Im sure they can last at least 2-3 days depending on how active your fluff is ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.