Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm Jessica, from Central Florida - Melbourne Beach. I have a 15 week bundle of love, Lucy. She's fabulous, I love her. Such a cute little furbaby.

Just wanted to let you all know I'll be posting here from time to time. I'd love to hear about all of you! :)

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and your Lucy! You have an itty bitty youngster

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM family!
hope u visit often and send lots of pics!!!

well no one said n e thing about themselves...but u asked, so i will start. i am a 3rd year vet student in Louisiana, and a pet photographer on the side. I have one malt named Parker who is 2, and i have 2 cats.
This is a great site and you will meet great people, and get great info! hope to see ya around soon. :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
and welcome Jessica and Lucy!! I'm from Tucson, Arizona and our little Sisse is still learning her puppy manners from her brothers and sister with the breeder!! We'll have her home soon....You'll like it on this board, everyone is so friendly and they have answers to ALL your questions!! Even the ones you might think are silly...... :lol:

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm new too and like Sissiesmom, we are still waiting for our furbaby to come live with us. This board is my link to our little girl and I read it everyday. It's a great board.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Jan 26 2005, 07:52 PM
Hey guys. I'm Jessica, from Central Florida - Melbourne Beach. I have a 15 week bundle of love, Lucy. She's fabulous, I love her. Such a cute little furbaby.

Just wanted to let you all know I'll be posting here from time to time. I'd love to hear about all of you!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=31788
[/QUOTE]
Hello and welcome! I am relatively new to the site and am still learning how to navigate. We are happy to have you and your new baby Lucy join us. ~ Jackie & Belle

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I am fairly new here also but I can asure you that you will love it here. Everyone is wonderful! Post pics soon, love to see everyones fur baby.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hi Jessica and Lucy! I'm new here as well, but have found this forum to be a really special place. You will love it here!!

We pick up our special bundle of fur tomorrow, and can hardly stand the wait.

I live in the Puget Sound Area in WA, and am an RN and a licensed nursing home administrator. Please tell us a little more about you (and Lucy).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts