Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the current record shows:

"Most users ever online was 268 on Feb 7 2005, 06:45 PM"

Would anyone be interested in logging in at a specified date and time so that we could break the record?? Sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm bored today. If you are interested, let's set a date and time!!!! We're gonna need a lot of replies on this one!!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by iHEARTmaltese@Aug 12 2005, 04:49 PM
So the current record shows:

"Most users ever online was 268 on Feb 7 2005, 06:45 PM"

Would anyone be interested in logging in at a specified date and time so that we could break the record??  Sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm bored today.  If you are interested, let's set a date and time!!!!  We're gonna need a lot of replies on this one!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89964
[/QUOTE]
I had the same exact idea!!! I would love to participate, but 268 sounds like alot

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I'm in if at all possible. Depends on the date and time of course. :D

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Maybe someone should go ahead and start a thread with the date and time. It seems like I see the most people on either in the afternoon or late at night. Do keep in mind that we have members in all sorts of time zones.....

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Sounds great so count me in. How about a late Saturday night? Most of us are in the states so we could sleep in on Sunday if we need too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Saturday night sounds good. Did something happen on Feb. 7 that a lot of members were on?!?!!? Maybe we need to repeat whatever happened.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by iHEARTmaltese@Aug 15 2005, 01:48 AM
Saturday night sounds good.  Did something happen on Feb. 7 that a lot of members were on?!?!!?  Maybe we need to repeat whatever happened.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90549
[/QUOTE]
I know what it was...it was my birthday!! We had a big online party!
j/k...I wasn't even a member then.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts