Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Several weeks ago, we got a big box from -------- IRELAND. Secret just knew it was for her because she used to live in Ireland, but Breeze said it could be for her because she lived in England and showed in Ireland too. :)

When we opened the box, it was definitely for Miss Breezie Boots.](Breeze says "Sees, it's even gots my name on da card".)

Oh my goodness, what a wot of prewsents and days all for me. And days from my boyfriend Milo. He's soooooooooooooooooooo handsome. :wub:

First I gots some toys -- den some more toys. :)

And den I gots some clowes. I wuvs dis sweater -- and it's reawwy cold in New Mexico right now -- a high of only about 32. Burr!!

Mom says I wooks very cute in da sweater.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And I gots some more clowes. Dis cute Christmas sweater and dis Juicy Couture Sweatshirt.

And we got cookies and Awntie Orla sent my Mommy a cute little Maltese figurine all da way from Ireland.

Finally Mommy let me get down and do what I'd been wanting to do -- pway with my favorite toy - da pink pony.

And I just kept on pwaying

Finally Mom told me to wook at da camera and says THANK YOU.

Thank you so much to my BF, Milo and to my Awntie Orla. I wuvs all of my pressies. :wub::wub:

She was getting pretty tired of posing for pictures so I will post some with her wearing the Juicy Couture and the Christmas sweater a little later.

Orla and Milo -- thank you so much for the great gifts. You were awesome buddies. :thumbsup::chili:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
How Sweet, Miss Breezy I think you were a good girl and Milo was such a good Secret Santa...and of course mom Orla. that little striped sweater is adorable!

·
Super Moderator
9,644 Posts
Look at the loot. Breeze is quite the fashionista and the toys - even a pink one. Have fun little one. Great job Orla and Milo.

·
Premium Member
24,149 Posts
Orla great gifts:aktion033::chili: love everyone of them. You forgot to send my to me, I was sure Santa would give him to me for Christmas :innocent: I love your boy

Lynn, I am amazed at how little Miss Breeze is, holy cow she's so pretty:wub: I love her hoodie:wub: that last picture melts my heart, look at those BIG eyes
great pictures :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Oh Breeze, you look so cute in your sweater. Your buddy Milo did a great job.:wub:

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Aww Breeze looks so precious in her little hooded sweater. You must of been a very good little girl this year. Milo and Orla did a great job picking out presents for you.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
You look adorable in your hooded sweater. I really love your pink pony, a precious gift for a precious lil girl. Great reveal.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Oh Breeze, you got so many nice gifts! Love the sweaters and toys! You look very cute. Great reveal! :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Lynn....Breeze looks so beautiful. Love her so much. And I love everything that Milo and Orla got her. Special presents from overseas!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts