Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thank GOD! my brother is finally getting married (he'll be 29 in july)! well i have to leave to go to the practice wedding ceremony because i am a bridesmaid. fortunately i can take tessa with me but morgan has to stay here
i made arrangements for her to be boarded at her vet. i am really worried that she will be lonely and bored there. they said that they would take her on 2 walks a day but the rest of the time she will be crated. i am going to give them tons of toys and bones to distribute while i am away. i wish i had a hubby that could doggysit.
instead i have a fiancee who is gone in hawaii having a blast (do you sense bitterness?)

my question is, do you guys think morgan will be okay? have you ever left your dog somewhere like this? will she forgive me?

thanks,

nousha

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Do you have a trusted friend who can stay with her at your house, or who's house she could stay at while you are away? We'll be going away at the end of the month, and a friend will stay with our babies at our place. Otherwise, we'd just have to take them with us :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Jun 14 2005, 08:09 PM
Do you have a trusted friend who can stay with her at your house, or who's house she could stay at while you are away?  We'll be going away at the end of the month, and a friend will stay with our babies at our place. Otherwise, we'd just have to take them with us  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72727
[/QUOTE]

No unfortunately there is nobody to take care of morgan. she is really a handful and not an easy dog to take care of. she is VERRRY strong and very LOUD if she is not with her owner.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry.
That's a challenge. Our Ozzy is a weird one but fortunately he likes most people and is pretty good if we have to have a pet sitter--which hasn't been for years since our son usually takes care of them if we have to leave. This time, though, all three of us will be away at once.

Has Morgan been boarded before? Or at least, overnighted at the Vet? If she's used to the vet's, it might not be too bad for her. At least it will be a familiar place, and from experience she'll know that you'll be coming back for her.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have taken Harley to be boarded before & he did just fine! We have to do it again in Sept. I know we worry,but sometimes we just have to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts