Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Can you right mouse click on it to copy it? If so, save it and use however you want (combine with another photo like I did, use it as a seperate graphic, etc.) You can resize if needed. Hope this helps.
thank u gonna try it now ...

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Liza it's beautiful! Very nice job! And great for siggys if you give others permission to use it. But do you mind making a teensy tiny little change? It should be Take Back SM. What I think would be great is if Admin could actually make it into one of our icons (clickable smilies) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Can you right mouse click on it to copy it? If so, save it and use however you want (combine with another photo like I did, use it as a seperate graphic, etc.) You can resize if needed. Hope this helps.
Ut oh... I'd use it but don't have those skills... :duh oh: LOVE it though!!!!

Oh Liza it's beautiful! Very nice job! And great for siggys if you give others permission to use it. But do you mind making a teensy tiny little change? It should be Take Back SM. What I think would be great is if Admin could actually make it into one of our icons (clickable smilies) :thumbsup:
:goodpost:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
OOps!!:blush:

Miki....BEAUTIFUL job!! Can you change it to TAKE back SM? I know it's a minor thing but it is huge in it's meaning. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Sorry I'm so clueless?

What does WWMD mean?

What would Mom do? I have no idea! I'm glad so many old members are back. I want to be "clued" in and join in all the fun!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts