Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going away for the weekend at the end of the month, and I may have to bring my baby to a 'pet lodge'. They are given their own indoor/outdoor space, and she will see otehr small dogs. Has anyone ever done this? Will she think I left her?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I recently had tile installed at my house and boarded the kids at a "resort" for six days. It is a wonderful facility, and they all enjoyed themselves. They spoiled them so much, I was worried they wouldn't want to come home. Mine did just fine. I, on the other hand, missed them terribly.

Are you leaving this weekend? Enjoy yourself

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I sure hope you have a great weekend
If you have checked out the doggie lodge and you are happy with it the I can't see why not.
We have two in our area here but we thought we would check them out just in case the time arose where we might have to board Scooby and we came to the conslusion that these particular places were not really suitable for him.
We have many good friends here who absolutely love Scooby and have said they would be only too happy to care for him if the need arose. I think I like that idea better for him and I know he would be much happier here in his own home. I just wish we had better facilities around here because then I wouldn't hesitate on letting him stay in a doggie lodge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts