Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to high demand, I tried to get some pictures tonight...
That is A LOT easier said than done with this little high energy fluff ball...

He wants no part of sitting still unless he is asleep!

Anyway, I did catch him and Brink in some supervised play on the couch.
Hard to click and watch for Neyland in case he got too close to the edge, but it was almost like Brink knew the little one couldn't get that close...and he would lure him back.

Anyway, I don't know what order they will come out.
There are several of them playing...then sharing a drink after a rough play time...Neyland looking pretty disheveled from play time and sad b/c he is back in his pen for a few minutes. And I think there is one of him resting on my arm while I was on the computer.

I may have to put them in two posts...we'll see...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean about taking pictures of them... STILL! LoL. Do you let Brinley and Neyland sleep with you in bed?[/B]

Not Neyland yet...he is too little.
He is in a crate on a chair right next to me though.
He did fine last night...actually slept through the night. I woke up at 4:15 and freaked b/c I hadn't heard him....so I woke him up.
He was fine of course...and neither of us got back to sleep after that...but we got some good puppy play time in...

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
AWWWW!!
Thanks for posting those! I needed a puppy fix.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
oh , that is just how chester was with chelsey when we first brought her home. chester would just sit there and chelsey would be all over him. Now they are best friends . They will get along great

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
OH MY GOSH! The look on Brink's face is absolutely priceless! Especially in the first photo. You did a good job on the photos.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
how CUTE!!!!!

love those puppy ears. i want a pup with perpetual puppyears! (boomboom comes to mind....can i have him, too?? LOL)

ann marie and the "i'm just a buttercup with floppy ears" buttercup

·
Registered
493 Posts
Not Neyland yet...he is too little.
He is in a crate on a chair right next to me though.
He did fine last night...actually slept through the night. I woke up at 4:15 and freaked b/c I hadn't heard him....so I woke him up.
He was fine of course...and neither of us got back to sleep after that...but we got some good puppy play time in...
[/B]
What we used to do is puppy proof the whole room! LoL. I had pillows surrounding the whole bed... for them to get on the bed or if they happen to fall off...

I bought one of those really low Japanese style beds. It's so low that they can all get on and off easily. I know how you must feel having to check on Neyland all the time! I probably wouldn't be able to sleep. =/ Update us on Neyland and Brinkley!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
OH MY GOSH! The look on Brink's face is absolutely priceless! Especially in the first photo.[/B]
i agree, great pic, thats the same look Sampson had when we brought Maggie home and the same look Sampson had when we brought Lizzie home

looks like they are getting on quite well

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Great pics! The last one of Neyland is precious
It gives me puppy fever, I can't wait to get a playmate for Baxter!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Great pics!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Great Pictures!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Traci,the pic are great! Trust me on this one ...you will never have a dull moment in your house again
Looks like they are getting along just fine,even with the Brinkster looks

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
quote name='msmagnolia' date='Nov 29 2005, 12:25 AM' post='124326']
OH MY GOSH! The look on Brink's face is absolutely priceless! Especially in the first photo. You did a good job on the photos.
[/QUOTE]
I love that first picture, when I brought Matilda home for the first time, that is the look Muffy had.
now they are getting along soooo well

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Awwww! those photos are absolutely priceless. Great job catching the action. I know how hard it is to get puppy pictures.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.