Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of those tabloid TV shows came on last night after the news and they had a big story about how Britney's little Chihuahua Bit Bit might be pregnant. They said the father was her "cousin" (some relative's dog) and showed a picture of the dog. He's a bulldog!

I was so angry at the way this show (I wish I knew the name) played up this story, like it was cute! About how Bit Bit was getting pudgy. They showed a puppy picture of the bulldog and said that Britney and this other person had allowed the dogs to "hang out" too much together.

First, she gets her all puppies from a pet shop, then she doesn't even spay them? And is stupid enough to let her dog hang around with an unneutered male dog? I hope she has enough sense to take Bit Bit to the vet for an ultrasound. Carrying Bulldog puppies will kill her.

She'll probably just go back t the pet shop and get another one.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I find that disgusting! I would be surprised if her dog survived the pregnancy. And you're right Marj, she'll head right back into the pet store.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 7 2005, 10:18 AM
One of those tabloid TV shows came on last night after the news and they had a big story about how Britney's little Chihuahua Bit Bit might be pregnant. They said the father was her "cousin" (some relative's dog) and showed a picture of the dog. He's a bulldog!

I was so angry at the way this show (I wish I knew the name) played up this story, like it was cute! About how Bit Bit was getting pudgy. They showed a puppy picture of the bulldog and said that Britney and this other person had allowed the dogs to "hang out" too much together.

First, she gets her all puppies from a pet shop, then she doesn't even spay them? And is stupid enough to let her dog hang around with an unneutered male dog? I hope she has enough sense to take Bit Bit to the vet for an ultrasound. Carrying Bulldog puppies will kill her.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50113
[/QUOTE]

Bit Bit can't even be a year old! She just got her in November.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I wonder if they were trying to parody all the hype that was going on about Britney being preg. because she was gaining weight.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 7 2005, 11:18 AM

[/QUOTE]

That the first thing that came to my mind when I started reading this.
She should not have dogs.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Chelsey+Apr 7 2005, 10:41 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadysMom
@Apr 7 2005, 11:18 AM

That the first thing that came to my mind when I started reading this.
She should not have dogs.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50124
[/B][/QUOTE]

How the heck can a 6lb max dog have 40-50lb dogs puppies?!?!?! And survive

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a picture of the Bulldog, Porkchop, from her website. Who the heck is Bryan?

http://www.britneyspears.com/crib-item.php?item=050322

If she got Bit Bit in November and Bit Bit was at least 8 weeks old, she'd be 7 months old now. Old enough to have her first heat.

Lexi's Mom. a Chihuahua can't have Bulldog puppies. She would have to get Bit Bit to her vet asap and have her spayed before those puppies got too big to save her life.

Just sickening.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 7 2005, 11:12 AM
Here's a picture of the Bulldog, Porkchop, from her website. Who the heck is Bryan?

http://www.britneyspears.com/crib-item.php?item=050322

If she got Bit Bit in November and Bit Bit was at least 8 weeks old, she'd be 7 months old now. Old enough to have her first heat.

Lexi's Mom. a Chihuahua can't have Bulldog puppies. She would have to get Bit Bit to her vet asap and have her spayed before those puppies got too big to save her life.

Just sickening.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50140
[/QUOTE]

She got one of the Chihuahua's in November. It was her second dog. Not sure if she got Bit Bit or Lucky first.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I think Lacy (the maltese) is staying with here mother. Back in November when she bought her second dog, she told the reporters that Lacy was staying at her mothers because she was being trained (not sure if that was potty training or obedience training). Haven't heard anything else about her.

Also you never seem to her anything about Lucky. You only ever hear about Bit Bit.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Found something about Lacy:
Meanwhile, Britney is been left mortified because her pet dog can't stop breaking wind.

Chihuahua Lacy Loo can't stop blowing off whenever she's out with her owner, causing Britney huge embarrassment.

A source said: "Britney has had to take Lacy Loo to the vet because of her problem with wind.

She goes everywhere with Britney and her condition was making things embarrassing, especially when she does it in front of friends.

"Britney's been told to stop feeding her treats as it plays havoc with her bowels."[/B]
Got the breed wrong.

I keep seeing all of her dogs called "White Chihuahuas"

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
shes so crazy and so uneducated!

isnt dangerous if females get pregnant during their first heat???
i heard lots of females dying while giving birth to pups from getting pregnant on their first heat coz they cant handle it

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I just keep seeing in mags that she's pregnant. I really wonder what'll happen with her skin kid if she gets embarrassed by doggy farts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Here are some cute photos of Bryan's dog, Porkchop. Porkchop has been coming over our house lately to run around outside with Bit Bit, Lucky and Lacy. They've all been having the best time playing together![/B]
I got that off the page that Marj posted. It says that Bit Bit, Lucky, Lacy and Porkchop all play together. If Bit Bit isn't spayed Lacy prob. isn't either. And I don't know who Lucky is but he/she probably isn't fixed either. They are going to have more than one pregnant dog on their hands if they aren't careful.

And it's sad because you know if Bit Bit is pregnant Britney is going to try and let it go to term because she will want to see how the pups turn out. Of course we all know she won't be able to go to full term.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Apr 7 2005, 01:14 PM
Here are some cute photos of Bryan's dog, Porkchop. Porkchop has been coming over our house lately to run around outside with Bit Bit, Lucky and Lacy. They've all been having the best time playing together!
I got that off the page that Marj posted. It says that Bit Bit, Lucky, Lacy and Porkchop all play together. If Bit Bit isn't spayed Lacy prob. isn't either. And I don't know who Lucky is but he/she probably isn't fixed either. They are going to have more than one pregnant dog on their hands if they aren't careful.

And it's sad because you know if Bit Bit is pregnant Britney is going to try and let it go to term because she will want to see how the pups turn out. Of course we all know she won't be able to go to full term.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50193
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lucky is Britney's 3rd dog. She just got her in Dec. I think she is another chihuahua, not sure though.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
So three TINY non spayed females (and you know they have to be non spayed because the one is) running around with a HUGE non neutered male! That's not just ignorance, but stupidity!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts