Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at Britney Spear's site and noticed the funnniest mis-use of wee wee pads. Below are photos of Bit Bit's room.

Exhibt 1: Wee Wee pad used as a red carpet leading up to the bed

Ehibit 2: Wee Wee pad used as a mattress

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Apr 11 2005, 08:39 PM
I was looking at Britney Spear's site and noticed the funnniest mis-use of wee wee pads.  Below are photos of Bit Bit's room.

Exhibt 1: Wee Wee pad used as a red carpet leading up to the bed

Ehibit 2: Wee Wee pad used as a mattress

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51652
[/QUOTE]

BAH HA HA HA HAAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Oooh let's teach our puppies to PEE IN THEIR BEDS!!! :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I guess she dosnt want to have to clean the sheets (not that she would actully be doing it lol) someone needs t point out the part ont he bag that mentions they are treated to make your puppy want to pee one them lol

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 12 2005, 09:58 AM
Hmmmmmm.....

If she really is pregnant, I wonder where she will put the diaper?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51760
[/QUOTE]

She is going to get the 'human' pads and they are going to be all over the house!!!!!
She will have the poor baby wrapped in them like a mummy....

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Who is her decorator? She really knows how to put the "ugh" in ugly. Can you imagine? I wonder if she'll decorate her baby's room with pampers?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OK either none of her friends know any better either or everyone is too afraid to tell her the proper use of a puppy pad.

This just proves to me that these young celebrities don't grow up because they don't have to. I was just telling John the other day that Paris and Nicole act like children on that stupid show of theirs (I don't watch it but see previews for it) because they are so rich that they don't need to grow up. They are in their 20's! What's wrong with them!? Here Britney is married and she's still a child! Children shouldn't have children! I wish you couldn't have children until you were mature enough to handle it!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm not trying to stick up for anyone but Nicole did say that she acts like that on the show just for rating purposes.

Britney's getting more and more on my nerves. Must be tired of ppl controlling her and now she's out of control. I'm sick of her lies and fake innocents. She just gets on my nerves

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Apr 12 2005, 12:03 PM
Britney's getting more and more on my nerves.  Must be tired of ppl controlling her and now she's out of control.  I'm sick of her lies and fake innocents.  She just gets on my nerves

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51808
[/QUOTE]

I am right there with ya...

Call me cold hearted (
) but I don't feel bad for her at all... there will always be tabloids, your just dumb enough to do stupid things and get caught in the act...
it makes me mad...

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
.. there will always be tabloids, your just dumb enough to do stupid things and get caught in the act...

I'm glad that I'm not a celebrity! I could never survive that test. There is always someone else around when I do stupid things!

·
Registered
117 Posts
The wee wee pad thing really is hilarious. :lol:

I dont get why Britney's pushing the envelope to see just how trashy she can act and what she can get away with.

She's teetering on a fine line, and one of these days, people aren't going to think her antics are cute or funny... just plain gross.

PS: I've never gotten to use the dancing chili, so I'm going to use him now for no reason. Just for fun.
Go chili.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by saltymalty@Apr 12 2005, 11:29 AM
.. there will always be tabloids, your just dumb enough to do stupid things and get caught in the act... 

I'm glad that I'm not a celebrity!  I could never survive that test.  There is always someone else around when I do stupid things!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51817
[/QUOTE]

They get the big bucks for a reason
and honestly .. the tabloids keeps me entertained on the subway and bus.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Apr 12 2005, 09:04 AM
She is going to get the 'human' pads and they are going to be all over the house!!!!! 
  She will have the poor baby wrapped in them like a mummy....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51767
[/QUOTE]

I wonder if she knows that she has to toilet train babies too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts