Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
hahah.. do you have a link to the article or anything? that's tooo funny, wonder what her husband's thinking now.. didn't he leave his ex-girlfriend for britney when she was like 8 months pregnant?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
she'll probably leave a wee wee pad in the crib....

·
Registered
7,486 Posts

Good thing this chick has lots of money - more than she could possibly spend. Hope she hires a really good nanny to take care of her kid. And poor dogs, guess they are history, unless she has a dog nanny, too.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Apr 13 2005, 10:34 PM

Good thing this chick has lots of money - more than she could possibly spend.  Hope she hires a really good nanny to take care of her kid.  And poor dogs, guess they are history, unless she has a dog nanny, too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52454
[/QUOTE]
I just read in a mag today that she's worth like 130 million :new_Eyecrazy: I know what you mean... once baby comes, she'll ditch the dogs and carry her kid around like an accessory

·
Registered
451 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Apr 13 2005, 06:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-msmagnolia
@Apr 13 2005, 10:34 PM

Good thing this chick has lots of money - more than she could possibly spend.  Hope she hires a really good nanny to take care of her kid.  And poor dogs, guess they are history, unless she has a dog nanny, too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52454
I just read in a mag today that she's worth like 130 million :new_Eyecrazy: I know what you mean... once baby comes, she'll ditch the dogs and carry her kid around like an accessory

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52460
[/B][/QUOTE]
Poor doggies huh

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
hmmm...130 million dollars?????!!!!! I wouldnt mind ppl telling me I suck at singing if I had 130 million dollars! Would you? LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts