Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many licks and kisses from Brodie he talked me into buying him a Harley. Here he is going for a ride and I was happy that he let me tag along. He just loves showing off at the red lights and having his fur blow in the wind. Watch out all you little fluffs Brodie is on the loose.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
That pic made me lol!.... Reminds me when we were living in Monterey and I saw a little malt sitting in a sidecar of a motorcyle (strapped in of course), complete with Doggles. Something about little fluffs on bikes makes you giggle :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going to get him some Doggles so it will keep the wind out of his eyes. Brodie says "Thank you" for all the nice comments.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wow, great pics of you and your Daddy, Brody!

Seems like you had a lot of fun on your ride!

Thanks for sharing!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Nice ride Brodie. What are you gonna do when you see a pretty little girl and want to take her for a ride? Will daddy have to wait on the corner until you come back? LOL. And where is your helmet young man? Too cute.
Mark you both look great. :chili::chili:With that chick magnet thing going, Dad will be kicked to the curb I guess.:blink: My question too is WHERE IS YOUR HELMET? We want both of you to have fun but BE SAFE!!:grouphug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts