Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks , i had like two yrs i didnt go , i had fun but wow it was HOT!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Liza - what a great day you and the kids must have had.:chili: I love the Bronx Zoo so much. :wub: It's just beautiful and you can't believe you're in the city. Great pix of the polar bears, birds, etc - so much fun and I love the giraffes. They have that great interactive kids part of the zoo too and when I went there last was blown away by the Gorilla exhibit. I screened some of the pix quickly. Did you see that exhibit. It was jaw dropping with the surprise at the end. We used to be members when my son was younger but should really go back. Anyone coming to the big apple should go there!Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Great pictures. Looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures...I love that Zoo and remember it from when i was a kid to the last time i was there about 10 years ago.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Wow you and your little ones had a great day!!!! Loved the pics. Can you believe I'm from Jersey and have never been to the Bronx Zoo. Shame on me! I really need to go one of these days. Thanks for sharing your outing with us!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes u need to go to the bx zoo , try going on a partly cloudey cooler day though , cause boy was i hot!its beautiful there though . thanks for everyone that looked:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts