Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures mostly of TNT Maltese, Tom and Theresa Meyer showing their girls Jennie and Kelly. They were competing against Diamond Maltese, Duv Tran's 3 dogs. As Debbie said in her thread Jennie won Sat. and Kelly picked up a point on Sun. What beautiful little girls and so sweet. I hope I didn't get their names mixed up as they look so much alike.
I added two non-Malts at the end. We also saw the Chinese Crested competition among others. There was a Powder Puff Crested in the competition who was gorgeous. I've never seen one with so much hair, one blue and one brown eye. They fascinate me. No pictures of them unfortunately.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Great pics Elaine. The first one of Theresa is with Kelly, i remember she just had one topknot. The fourth one down on the left is Jennie because of the double topknots. I see your Bedlington he/she was a beautiful dog. The girls were so beautiful, but you know how much i fell in love with Kelly and her crazy personality.:heart:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
great pics Elaine!! those TNT girls are beautiful!:wub::wub:
btw, i love your siggy :heart:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love the pictures Elaine, I wish I could have been there. I love going to dog shows and would love to have seen Debbie getting Reese. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm glad you all enjoyed the pictures.

Great pics Elaine. The first one of Theresa is with Kelly, i remember she just had one topknot. The fourth one down on the left is Jennie because of the double topknots. I see your Bedlington he/she was a beautiful dog. The girls were so beautiful, but you know how much i fell in love with Kelly and her crazy personality.:heart:
Thanks for reminding me about the top knots Debbie. Too bad I can't see how many top knots each one has in most of the pictures. LOL I knew I'd label them with the wrong names.:blush: They are both so beautiful.
I wish I'd been able to pet that Bedlington to see what that coat feels like.
I remember hearing how much you love Kelly once or twice. :HistericalSmiley:

great pics Elaine!! those TNT girls are beautiful!:wub::wub:
btw, i love your siggy :heart:
Thanks Florence. Course I'm partial but I think the TNT girls are beautiful too.
I love my siggy too. A good friend added our names to it for me and I finally got a chance to change it. :ThankYou:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I'm glad you all enjoyed the pictures.

Thanks for reminding me about the top knots Debbie. Too bad I can't see how many top knots each one has in most of the pictures. LOL I knew I'd label them with the wrong names.:blush: They are both so beautiful.
I wish I'd been able to pet that Bedlington to see what that coat feels like.
I remember hearing how much you love Kelly once or twice. :HistericalSmiley:

Elaine there are no names with the pics so you never labeled anything wrong. :blink: Guess what Kelly's registered name is? TNT's Machine Gun Kelly, i think that really suits her since she's a little pistol. :HistericalSmiley: She doesn't compare to my Reese though. :heart:

I wish you got to pet the bedlinton, at least you got to pet the Chinese Crested, but it would have been really cool if you got to pet the Bedlington also.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Great pics. 24 years ago I was on a list to get a Bedlington Terrier puppy from a breeder with a pregneant girl. As soon as the puppies were born I became the pregneant girl:/ I never did get a Bedlington but I still admire the breed and think about the pup I never got.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts