Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm really confuselgated here. I checked out the Info dog site. If I read that correctly, it seems almost every Kennel Club in west central Fl, including the one I trained with, is having a show. On different days. For over a week.

What gives? I don't want to drive over 60 miles on a crummy road filled with snowbirds if I pick the wrong day. I can only figure out the AG, O, or R. What do the rest of those letters mean?

Do I just go on Sat? Which one would bebetter?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ok, I'm really confuselgated here. I checked out the Info dog site. If I read that correctly, it seems almost every Kennel Club in west central Fl, including the one I trained with, is having a show. On different days. For over a week.

What gives? I don't want to drive over 60 miles on a crummy road filled with snowbirds if I pick the wrong day. I can only figure out the AG, O, or R. What do the rest of those letters mean?

Here is what the letters mean.
AB = All Breed
JSHW=Junior Showmanship
O = Obedience
Rly= Rally
AG= Agility
S/SWPC = Specialty and Sweepstakes and Conformation
If you go on Saturday you will see all breeds showing plus Juniors and obedience

Hope this Helps

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts

I will email Mercedes breeder to see what day she is showing and will let you know. Reva and I will be there.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I noticed that the weekend shows have only 6 or 7 Maltese showing. Usually Brooksville has quite a few.

Post when you are planning on going. I am not that far and enjoy this show even though it is outside. I would love to meet up!

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Cathy and I are going on Jan 14 or 15. We are just waiting to see who shows and when. One of us will let you know what day we plan on going. Hopefully, Maltese will not show too early. The times are not announced until a week before the show. It would be nice to have SM meetup at the show.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, sounds like a plan! A meet up would be fun.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be going N on 19, ugh. Where is the venue from Wiki Wachee?

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Theresa will be showing on January 22 and 23:chili:I will know the times and rings Wed before the show:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Theresa will be showing on January 22 and 23:chili:I will know the times and rings Wed before the show:thumbsup:

Cool, i just sent her an email to find out so i can make my reservations since it's 5 1/2 hours from me. Reese and i will be attending! :chili::chili:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi
How is everyone doing in this new year?
Gonna be a year of good luck!!!!

Okay... I reread the posts and are y'all going on Jan 22-23rd?

Can't wait :chili: :aktion033: :chili:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
I won't be able to go on Jan 22 or 23. Cathy and I be going on Saturday January 15th. I think Cathy is going again the next weekend. If anyone would like to meet up on the 15th, PM me, and I'll send you my cell phone number. The advantage of going the first weekend, is having the first pick of the vendor goods. There were lots of great vendors there last year. If it were possible I'd go both weekends.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I won't be able to go on Jan 22 or 23. Cathy and I be going on Saturday January 15th. I think Cathy is going again the next weekend. If anyone would like to meet up on the 15th, PM me, and I'll send you my cell phone number. The advantage of going the first weekend, is having the first pick of the vendor goods. There were lots of great vendors there last year. If it were possible I'd go both weekends.
Thanks, Reva! I will put it on my calendar for Jan 15th. Luv the vendors too.

Are you bringing your fluffs?

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts

Oh that's so sad, i was hoping to meet you. I'm going on the 22nd and 23rd when Theresa is showing, i'm taking Reese so that Theresa can see her again. Well hopefully Cathy will be there the weekend i'm going so i can meet her and Mercedes. I'm hoping to meet you maybe at another show, are you by any chance going to nationals?

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
AngelSugar,
Cassie and Mercedes will be going to Brooksville. We take a a stroller they sometimes share.

Debbie, I'm pretty sure Cathy is going to see Teresa show.
Cathy and I have reservations for Nationals, but haven't booked airfare yet. We have been talking about leaving the fluffs home when we go to Nationals. It really gets complicated, and expensive to fly with the dogs. I would love to be able to meet you too, so hopefully things will work out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts