Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a couple pixs my son took with the boys sharing my lap
I need picture posting annoymous if i get annoying with all the pixs just tell me to stop it!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love seeing them, so don't you dare stop posting!! I noticed your pendant in the third picture. I think I have the same one... it's a diamond cross, right? Glad the boys love each other so much.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Tavish@Apr 14 2005, 06:40 PM
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love seeing them, so don't you dare stop posting!! I noticed your pendant in the third picture. I think I have the same one... it's a diamond cross, right? Glad the boys love each other so much.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52715
[/QUOTE]
OK... and where are the pics of Tavish's new haircut???!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Apr 14 2005, 03:17 PM
here is a couple pixs my son took with the boys sharing my lap 
I need picture posting annoymous if i get annoying with all the pixs just tell me to stop it!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52700
[/QUOTE]

OMG~ how cute!!!
Please~ keep posting more pictures!
I love them.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Are you crazy!?!?! Who doesnt love pictures! LOL They are soooo cute! I wish mine would be like that.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Tavish@Apr 14 2005, 05:40 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52715
[/QUOTE]
yes you are right it is a dimond cross

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh what fun! To have two cuddle bugs on your lap.....what is their age difference? Not that I can afford another one but one can always dream......

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Pam , Chico turned one april 6th and Buddy turned 4 months on the 9th. They have a blast together ,chasing each other and cleaning each others ears lol i would recomen
ed 2

1 - 20 of 22 Posts