Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
OMG, you look way too cute little Hunter boy!

That looks like a wonderful warm and cozy place! Perfect for the coming cold season, brrrrr!
We had the first frost yesterday night!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Awwww, sweet little boy, looks so darn cute all snuggled-up in his bed.

Erin, how is Hunter in the snow? I am a little concerned about Lucy in the snow - I know that Barron will LOVE it. Do you use boots or booties?

I would never allow either them them to walk on the road during the winter months (sand, salt, etc. - Lucy never walks on payment :blush:) but Barron loves to explore - hence, the question.

Thank you,

Allie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hunter, just stay there until springtime!!! You look so sweet and warm and cosy and peaceful lying in your bed~~~~Mommy takes good care of you!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hunter looks so cozy....how in the world do you get him to stay there? Ollie is sleeping on the sofa next to me.
He doesn't really have a choice. When it is work hours he is not allowed to sit in my lap as I am often up and down and trying to balance files and papers. So, he has a bed in my office at the end of my desk on the floor and he knows that is his spot. With the onset of the cold he has been burrowing a little bit more, usually he would not be under the covers but they would be padded all around him.

Awwww, sweet little boy, looks so darn cute all snuggled-up in his bed.

Erin, how is Hunter in the snow? I am a little concerned about Lucy in the snow - I know that Barron will LOVE it. Do you use boots or booties?

I would never allow either them them to walk on the road during the winter months (sand, salt, etc. - Lucy never walks on payment :blush:) but Barron loves to explore - hence, the question.

Thank you,

Allie
Hunter loves the snow. Loves loves loves the snow!

I am simply not a huge fan of boots and I do feel that with a good warm foot bath when we get home from an adventure (and a quick wipe in the car with wet ones if we are out of the area) is a better alternative to booties. Booties in our home are a last resort in freezing wet weather only.

I hope this helps - please feel free to pm with anymore questions :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well if that picture doesn't just say "it's a dog's life" I don't know what does. :HistericalSmiley: How comfy and cozy he looks..I'm jealous.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Hunter loves the snow. Loves loves loves the snow!

I am simply not a huge fan of boots and I do feel that with a good warm foot bath when we get home from an adventure (and a quick wipe in the car with wet ones if we are out of the area) is a better alternative to booties. Booties in our home are a last resort in freezing wet weather only.

Thank you, Erin.

I have never used boots or booties on my other fluffs (Cocker and a Cocker/ Lhaso x) - that being said - they were tougher than Lucy, and maybe Barron also.

Erin, I am a clean FREAK and germ FREAK - I live and die by wet-ones, you're wonderful, that's a great idea! To clean their feet off, until they can get home to a warm-bubble-foot-bath w/ pure paws :)

Thank you,

Allie

1 - 20 of 33 Posts