Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i took buddy to my vet for his next round of shots and we had a lengthy talk about the lepro shot he has personally seen here on long island alot of deaths of dogs who contracted the illness so long story short i gave him the shot though i was a wreck. Now the good news he is 14 weeks and weighs exactly 3 pounds he didnt cry when he got his shots (the breeders vet made him cry when i took him there for his 2nd set)
. DR mcarthy said he looks great teeth are inline properly. woo hoo i also brought chico (HE IS A MOBLE VET) and the mirochip .he wouldnt insert it without giving him somthing he said the needle was huge! So i am a big baby i didnt go through with it. i got him weighed too and he is 6 pounds on the nose and he will turn one on april 6th. so all in all a good day
~ Denise

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Awww, I'm glad you're the mommy of two healthy babies!!!! Sounds like they are well behaved...Peanut screams when he gets a shot. It's so funny because he sounds like a little girl

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I'm not sure...I'm going to be working the next few weekends, so I'm probably not gonna see him anytime soon
I did ask the breeder to send me some pictures of him though...he's so tiny and I only have one picture of Peanut that was taken before I got him...I don't want to miss out on the cutie teeny tiny puppy pics
I should be thankful that I found a good breeder so quickly though...I'm just being puppy greedy. On top of working so much, my sister is coming to Boston to finalize her wedding plans too, so I'll be keeping busy! Thanks for asking

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awwww. Glad it was a good day.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
In your avatar, Chico and Buddy look like my dream.......two Maltese who love to be together. You are so lucky and I am glad their vet check-up went well.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hi Denise,

Glad to hear all went well at the vet! Mine recommends having the microchipping done at the spay/neuter phase while the little one is under anesthesia. We did that with Sylphide and will be doing the same for Shrek when he goes in to get neutered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts