Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
My first Malt, Rosebud, was like that but I don't think she was being a bully. I think she was saying, "I'm so scared of you so I'm going to bark and sound mean and hope that you'll leave me alone." I think a lot of time when our babies seem like bullies that they are in reality just big ole "scaredy cats."

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by okw@Aug 4 2005, 04:49 PM
As I mentioned on the other thread...I have a total BULLY here.  Miko looks so sweet but goes after every bigger dog than him (which as you can imagine is most dogs).  With dogs his size or smaller, he is a total sweetie.  I am so frustrated with him.  On one hand...at least he keeps danger at bay because I know that he is bad with bigger dogs so I avoid them.  However, I always had dreams of owning a golden retriever or a big sweet dog like that one day. Lets just hope he won't be bullying our kids one day.

I was thinking about my reply and thought that I should be honest...Miko even bullies me around!!!  Ughhhhh
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87229
[/QUOTE]

My first Malt, Rosebud, bullied me around, too. K & C don't do that at all and the experience with them is so much better. If you can do a few things to let him know who's boss, you will enjoy him even more than you do now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.