Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it took so long to post Bailey's Halloween pictures but I'm so excited to share these with you! I thought Bailey looked SO cute dressed up as a bumble bee! This was his first Halloween ever and my first Halloween with a dog, so we were very excited! In all this excitement, I bought his costume like 2 months early but by the time Halloween came, it didn't fit that well anymore...whoops!

I took Bailey out trick or treating with my little cousin - he had a great time and got lots of compliments.

He was NOT very happy with me for making him wear his costume. You can just tell from his expression in the first picture! Sorry I'm uploading so many pictures...they were all so cute that I had a very hard time choosing!

Hope you enjoy them!

(I really wish I knew how to add captions...)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Bailey's SOOOO CUTE :wub::wub:!! aww I bet all the kids loved him!!! and you guys must've had such a good time :D thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Very, very cute. Congratulations on your first Halloween together. I bet everyone in the neighborhood enjoyed seeing Bailey in his costume. How can you resist that face. :)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Honestly, Baileys face melts my heart every time I see him - I just love that guy!

I am so glad that you posted all of the pictures, I could look at him all day long.

He's such a sweetheart!

Thank you for sharing.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
If all the treats were doggie treats he would be smiling...but he looks sweet in that costume anyhow. Glad you enjoyed going out with the kids too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Bailey was adorable as a bumble bee! :wub: Mine doesn't take into wearing his costume very much either :blink:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Bailey is adorable as a bumble bee but then again anything would have looked cute on him. :wub: We're big Bailey fans here, he's one cute little guy. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Bailey - sweetie - I usually run from bumble bees but in your case I would run towards you and give you the biggest hug. :hugging: You look so cute and sweet, kind of like you're putting up with mom putting you in a costume but it wasn't your idea. You are sooo good. Isn't it great sharing holidays with these amazing fluffs?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all! I think Bailey did end up enjoying himself at Halloween...he loved going trick or treating and getting so much attention. I was kind of nervous that he would get scared of all the kids in costumes and the hustle and bustle...also that he would get in to some candy somehow. But all was well and it was a good day!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh bailey u look adorable !! i love ur costume n all ur pics!!!! u look so cute !

i love bailey he looks like such a huggable guy n if i would see u i would smooch that cute nose of urs !!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey!!!!! there you are in your updated pictures :wub::chili::wub::chili::wub::chili::wub::chili:

That must be one of the CUTEST bumble bee in the planet :wub:

love your pictures - ALWAYS!!! hoping to always see more and more of you, cutie pie <3

Kat

ps. Snowy & Crystal: "hey Bailey! pwease find us a way to reach you. Your mama sounds better dan our mama this Halloween. Mama didn't take us to the doggie pawty that us two were invited to. Instead, she left us at home and went to the human party:thmbdn: we two are coming your way, buddy! sounds like more fun where your mommy can be found"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts