Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I just heard that the brakes overheated and some of the elderly people had oxygen tanks on board as they were from a nursing home.....This is terrible and they are saying at least 24 didn't make it.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I am not far from this and they are saying probably 24 dead. and several more injured. ABout 43 were on board. I have not read the link but our news is saying that a break may have gotten hot and caught on fire and a few oxygen tanks exploded causeing the explotion.

Very sad to happen to anyone but all these people were from a nursing home in the Bel Air area.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Sep 23 2005, 09:07 AM
I am not far from this and they are saying probably 24 dead. and several more injured. ABout 43 were on board. I have not read the link but our news is saying that  a break may have gotten hot and caught on fire and a few oxygen tanks exploded causeing the explotion.

Very sad to happen to anyone but all these people were from a nursing home in the Bel Air area.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102475
[/QUOTE]
It is very very sad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.