Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else have a Buster Cube? I bought one a few weeks ago and Paris just goes crazy for it! She will sit in the floor and look up at me just waiting for me to ask her if she wants her treat ball. When I do ask her, she will start jumping, literally jumping, up and down and going in circles and then runs to the kitchen waiting for me to fill it up. She knows that she gets it in the morning and then again in the evening. I ordered the kickin' chicken soft treats to put in it and she devours them. Sometimes I wonder if they don't put something in the treats to make them addictive.
Paris has learned to keep the cube on the carpet as best she can. Sometimes it will roll off on to the hardwood floor or into a corner and then she just stands there and looks at me, like "can't you move any faster...hurry up I want my ball back"
They have other treats in different flavors. Will probably order something different next time. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I'm not sure which one is the Buster Cube. I think mine is called a busy buddy? Its purple and Phoebe likes that too. She also has this thing called a Groovy Stick I think. Its the hardest to "load", but she loves it the best. The only thing I put in any of these is her regular kibble. You would think it was a filet mignon when its in one of these toys. Here is the best pic I could find of her and that Groovy Stick.

hay it worked
I mainly wanted to test posting pictures.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 19 2005, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure which one is the Buster Cube.  I think mine is called a busy buddy?  Its purple and Phoebe likes that too.  She also has this thing called a Groovy Stick I think. Its the hardest to "load", but she loves it the best.  The only thing I put in any of these is her regular kibble.  You would think it was a filet mignon when its in one of these toys.  Here is the best pic I could find of her and that Groovy Stick.  I wanted to test posting pictures.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63530
[/QUOTE]
I couldn't get your picture to come up. I am at work right now so I can't put a picture of the cube up. It is red and looks like a giant dice (kinda). I got it at www.sitstay.com.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by paris+May 19 2005, 02:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Holliberry
@May 19 2005, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure which one is the Buster Cube.  I think mine is called a busy buddy?  Its purple and Phoebe likes that too.  She also has this thing called a Groovy Stick I think. Its the hardest to "load", but she loves it the best.  The only thing I put in any of these is her regular kibble.  You would think it was a filet mignon when its in one of these toys.  Here is the best pic I could find of her and that Groovy Stick.  I wanted to test posting pictures.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63530
I couldn't get your picture to come up. I am at work right now so I can't put a picture of the cube up. It is red and looks like a giant dice (kinda). I got it at www.sitstay.com.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63532
[/B][/QUOTE]
I can see it now. I haven't seen one of those before.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put "groovy stick" in my google search and it brought up several places to get them. I got the Buster Cube from sitstay.com but they don't have the groovy sticks.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i got it....and the dogs LOVED the treats i would put in it (i got it like a year ago) but they would wait till I was the one to roll it around to get the treats out!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by paris+May 23 2005, 10:20 AM-->
@May 23 2005, 10:03 AM
http://thepuppyshop.com/groovystick.html  for the groovy stick.

I got mine at Petco a few months ago, but havent seen them since.  I had no idea it was flavored until I just now looked up that link
no wonder she loves it!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64449
How big is your baby and what size groovy stick did you get?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64458
[/B][/QUOTE]

I think its a small. Its red- and about 4 or 5 inches long. The grooves fit her regular food kibbles perfectly.

I have been noticing she actually PREFERS to get her food out of something like this than eating out of her bowl. If I'm afraid she hasn't eaten, I load up that stick and she eats every piece. I put about 3-4 pieces in each slot all the way around.

She gets so excited when she sees me loading it up she goes NUTS!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Holliberry+May 23 2005, 11:06 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 10:20 AM
@May 23 2005, 10:03 AM
http://thepuppyshop.com/groovystick.html  for the groovy stick.

I got mine at Petco a few months ago, but havent seen them since.  I had no idea it was flavored until I just now looked up that link
no wonder she loves it!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64449

How big is your baby and what size groovy stick did you get?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64458

[/QUOTE]

I think its a small. Its red- and about 4 or 5 inches long. The grooves fit her regular food kibbles perfectly.

I have been noticing she actually PREFERS to get her food out of something like this than eating out of her bowl. If I'm afraid she hasn't eaten, I load up that stick and she eats every piece. I put about 3-4 pieces in each slot all the way around.

She gets so excited when she sees me loading it up she goes NUTS!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64476
[/B][/QUOTE]

That's how Paris is about the buster cube. She actually will jump up and run in circles when I ask her if she wants her treat ball. I'm going to try and find a groovy stick and see how she likes it. She is about 6 lbs. (7 months old) so that was why I was wondering what size you got. They come in 4 or 6 inches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts