Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When he's tired of running around, he climbs up his steps onto the sectional and sacks out on his throw. The sectional used to belong to us, as did the throw. :rolleyes: At night while on the sectional watching TV, he nearly pushes me off a little at a time.:smrofl: till he's good and comfy!

"But Mommy, you put the steps there! I wub to seep on my bankie." :cloud9:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww so cute! :wub: look at that angelic face!! reminds me of Yeager so so so much! they're all so adorable :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
When are all of you going to learn? :smilie_tischkante: We can't lay claim to anything in our homes anymore.:new_shocked: It's all theirs. :smpullhair::smpullhair: Malts are taking over the world. Maybe they're little doggie pod people from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :w00t: I'm telling you, nothing is safe from them. JMHO :smrofl::smrofl:
(That picture is just too precious of Rocky sleeping on that throw. :wub:)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next they'll be driving our cars and we'll be in the back yelping!

:w00t:
When are all of you going to learn? :smilie_tischkante: We can't lay claim to anything in our homes anymore.:new_shocked: It's all theirs. :smpullhair::smpullhair: Malts are taking over the world. Maybe they're little doggie pod people from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :w00t: I'm telling you, nothing is safe from them. JMHO :smrofl::smrofl:
(That picture is just too precious of Rocky sleeping on that throw. :wub:)

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
  • Awe-what adorable pics. That looks like his sofa and his blankie. Move over. :HistericalSmiley: Rocky, :you rock:

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Next they'll be driving our cars and we'll be in the back yelping!

:w00t:
Too late,already there.....:w00t:

That's what happened to us,we used to have a king sized bed,now they have a king sized doggie bed that they allow us to sleep on at night.... We are soo P-whipped...puppy whipped....

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Too late,already there.....:w00t:

That's what happened to us,we used to have a king sized bed,now they have a king sized doggie bed that they allow us to sleep on at night.... We are soo P-whipped...puppy whipped....
:HistericalSmiley: Yep. It has taken alot of work, but I think Bogie is finally making some progress on my training. I can be stubborn but he says I'm worth it because I've got thumbs and he needs me to open his bag of food at mealtime. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
lmao , same thing happens in my house , dolce has claimed the couch , my corner at that , my pillow , my bed ... lol too cute ..

he looks adorable sleeping there , i just wanna kiss his nose!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
:wub: too cute! I think the fluffs know our weakness for their cuteness. All they have to do is look at us and we melt...score 1 for the doggies. :)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
What a face - what a sweet face! I love the way fluffs stretch their ENTIRE bodies out - to engage the most room possible - wherever that may be.

Rocketman, you are adorable!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I love these pictures of Rocky. And yes -- at my house, the girls are nice enough to let me join them on THEIR sofa, bed, chair, ottoman -- whatever. I used to think there were mine -- not so. They're really Lacie's, Tilly's and Secret's. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts