Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So of we went, we had no choice, Lily was about ready to pop. This is the weirdest weather, over 100 degrees one day and raining the next. What are we doing to our earth? We aren't supposed to have "weather" in southern California!:blink:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
We can feel your pain! It has been raining very hard here all day and the wind has been terrible! Leaves and pine needles swirling all over while my very wet little guy tried to do his business....thank goodness for raincoats and HOT CHOCOLATE!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Awww bless their watersoaked little souls. They need those umbrella hat thingies. :HistericalSmiley:

They still look darling when wet.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Oh I feel your pain too! It seems like its been raining here at least a few days every week for a while now. I usually love the rain but now I am getting tired of it.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Uh- oh. A bad hair day :w00t: I'm with you both.:blink: I agree about the weather. It's too weird this year and totally opposite from one day to the next. I really hate it. What global warming?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, these big eyes, hard to resist!

The same yucky weather over here, too! One day warm with sunshine, next day cold and rainy, grrrrrrr!

Alexandra

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-poor things. They sure are cute in their little raincoats..:wub: I hope they don't catch cold. I don't blame them for not wanting to go out in bad weather. Thankfully, mine use pads, too.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh how sweet! Even sopping wet they still look precious. Mine go out to potty but luckily its been dry as a bone here. I am not looking forward to the day its cold and rainy here.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh, rain is a dirty word around here. We had so much flooding last summer and even this fall. So, we all hate rain here. Lily and Nadia I feel your pain, but, the after effects of mommy snuggles and warm, cozy blankets make it all worthwhile! :wub:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
There's nothing like photos of wet malts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts