Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's so nice having the day alone with the girls, I have had so much fun playing with them and spending sometile in my yard. Here is B&B's day:wub: now I have to get busy and get my house cleaned:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Your girls look absolutely adorable, Paula! I hope you have a wonderful day together with the girls! :w00t:

But I also hope you won't get too busy with cleaning your house! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwh B&B:wub: you are as adorable as your sister...I love you so much too:wub::tender: I bet that you had a great time with mommy already. I can also tell that you had yummy treats...

love your well dressed girls, Paula..kisses are sent to each one of them from me

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Awww ... too adorable fluff's ... Buttons and Bows!!! :wub::wub: I love their dresses, too!!! :wub::wub: I hope you had the most wonderful day with your girls, Paula. I bet it was hard starting to clean the house ... it's got to be more fun spending time with your two precious fluff babies.

Hugs to you and Buttons and Bows.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
So cute and that dress is cute too!!! She looks like she's a happy girl today.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
I hope you didn't spend too much time cleaning....what cute girls! I see she's got one eye on you and one on that treat...smart girl.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Ah -- that feels better. Some equal time for Buttons and Bows. She looks beautiful in that dress - and the shot where she looks like she either just had a treat or sure would like one. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:aktion033: yeay Paula, you're taking pictures of the girls!!!!! I LOVE B&B's dress, I love all the dresses you make!! see......isn't it more fun taking pictures that cleaning the house??? :chili:

Your girls are looking fantastic! I love the smile on Matilda, reminds me of Archie. :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Paula she is darling! I adore periwinkle and she looks so beautiful in it! That dress is fantastic! Makes me think of the Swiss Miss girl...only in summer. :wub:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts